chapter 9| december news

Start from the beginning

I open one eye to see Jack asleep with a frustrated face on his face.

" j-just keep going," he whispers. " Ireland quit stalling."

oh my gosh, he's having a dream about me.

-

I wake up at 10 in the morning to an empty bed but at least Jack left a note.

Ireland,
madison came over to pick me up for breakfast. I hope I didn't wake you up at all. I left a pop tart in the toaster when I left. hopefully your mom didn't eat it. ok I have to go because Madison is done going to the bathroom. I'll see you later.
-jack

I hold the note close to my heart then kiss it. he even left food for me. I love when people do that.

oh my god, I need to stop fantasizing over Jack. he has Madison.

I rub my eyes and get out of bed then walk downstairs to see pop tarts standing in the toaster, calling my name.

I grab them and turn on Netflix to finish watching American horror story.

around 11, Jack and Madison come home with a Denny's bag in each of their hands.

" hey ire, whatcha watching?" Jack asks walking to the kitchen with his food. I hear him open the fridge then close it. he comes back with empty hands.

" watching American horror story. wanna join?" I ask not removing my attention from the television.

" yeah," he smiles and sits next to me. Madison clears her throat and looks at Jack with ' what the fuck am I supposed to do?' face. " babe just sit down somewhere."

she scoffs and then snuggles up against him. I look at them for a second, wishing that Madison would leave so we could spend some time together but I put all my attention back into the show.

we finish season 4 and it was 3. I decided to get dressed in dark blue washed jeans with rips in them and a striped buttoned up shirt that showed my bra a little. I throw on a necklace that said my name then put my hair down.

I put on low-cut white chucks then grabbed my phone and my purse. I just need to get out of the house. I hear Jack and Madison arguing which made me quietly walk down the stairs.

" why are you focusing on her when I'm right here? I'm all you need. I can give you everything you want," she whines.

" Madison, I'm just trying to be friendly. we're gonna be siblings in months. I might as well treat her like a sibling and that's what I'm doing," he tugs on his hair.

I walk down the stairs and jack turns his attention to me, " where are you going?"

" pet store. I'm bored," I begin to walk to the door.

" can I come? I'm bored too," he asks. without looking, I nod.

" where should I go?" Madison asks annoyingly.

" just go home babe. I'll see you tomorrow." she scoffs and walks out the door and to her car.

first she calls Jack over and they have a heated make out session in front of me. I just roll my eyes and open my car door.