The secret

I was lying on my bed watching some tv. My phone buzzed & thought it was one of the girls or something.

text message-
I know what you did & im gonna make you talk ~ blocked number

My heart just sunk into my stomach. I was staring at my phone that it's possible it's happening again. I mean I know it's not Charlotte because she's still in rehab. But, I think this person is talking about me and Ezra about what happened last night. My heart was pounding so loud I was panicking.

Someone knocked on my door I thought it was Ezra. It was Emily, Spencer and Hannah.

"Can we come in? said Spencer."
"Yeah said Aria."

I didn't really know why they were here. Maybe about the message but I didn't think they got it?

The girls were starting me down like I was criminal.

"Guys what's going on said Aria?."
"Hannah show her said Spencer."

Hannah handed me her phone.

text message -
Hey bitches ask Aria what she did last night. She can tell you everything..   ~ blocked number

I couldn't believe what I saw with my own eyes. it was like A all over again.

"Aria what is this person talking about said Emily."

I promised Ezra not to speak of this ever. He would never forgive me.

"I don't know said Aria."
"Seriously what did you do last night? said Hannah."
"Um I went to bar and came back her said Aria."
"Then what is this person talking about said Emily."
"Wait you guys don't think this is Charlotte do you said Hannah."
"No you can't even get out of your own room. They take there phones it's a process said Spencer."
"You didn't do anything last night for sure. Maybe you were drunk or something said Aria."
Spencer! "What do you think I did?
I must have went & robbed a bank then got gang with me & vandalize buildings said Aria."
"Aria I just don't know why this person is trying to black mail you said Spencer."
"I don't know either ok you guys need to go said Aria."

They all started to walk out the door.

"Aria? If there is something you need to tell us we are there for you said Emily."

We just started at each other. Emily walked away with the girls & as soon as I shut the door I texted Ezra right away.

Someone knows what happened. I didn't tell anyone I swear but someone sent a message to Emily, Hannah and Spencer. We gotta talk asap tomorrow. - Aria