Dinah
We just got Camila back to the tour bus. We are going to our destination. Daytona Beach Florida. I am so excited to meet those fans and swim in the beach. We have to stop by an interview to talk about Camilas problem right now and if it's gonna get better or not. I handed Camila my phone because I pulled up a drawing app that my cousins like to play on. She was siting on the couch and we were talking around her.
"So I can't wait to go on stage in Daytona!" Lauren said.
"I know me nether!" Ally said.
"C-can I-i g-go o-n s-stage wi-th y-you l-lo l-o?" Camila asked Lauren.
"Yea why not little camz." Lauren replied.
At the interview
"So what is the problem with Camila?" The interviewer asked. We were currently sitting on a couch that was facing the audience. Camila was on the inside and Lauren, Normani were on both sides of her. I was sitting by Lauren and Ally was sitting by Normani.
"Well we were in a car accident and Camila flew threw the front window. She broke the glass with her head, so she had mild brain damage. She has to be taught things again like how to tie your shoes or how to ride a bike. She still knows some things though." Lauren said.
"Yea and she gets distracted really easily. Like now..." Ally said as Camila got up and sat down on the floor. She started to rub my heals. When she would rub the gold part sparkles would come off. She would rub it, then laugh at the sparkles. The interviewer was talking when we heard Camilas voice.
" L-lo l-lo I-I'm re-d and-d I-t hurt-s!" Camila said holding her nose. Blood was running down her arm. She had it all over the front of her shirt. Lauren jumped up and grabbed Camila like a child. She grabbed her with her good arm.
"We will be right back." Lauren said walking behind stage. At this point Lauren had it all over her shoulder.
A few minutes later Camila ran out to us and said," l-look m-my no-se al-most st-stopped b-bleeding!" She sat down beside me and started to suck in air like hard. Then she turned to me and sneezed blood all over me. I had blood all over me. In my hair, on my clothes, on my face. She had to sneeze again so I turned her head to mani and Allycat. She sneezed two times on both off them. We were all covered in Camilas nose blood. As this was going on you could hear the interviewer go," we will be back after these commercials. The audience was sitting there amazed at what they were watching. Ally was yelling at Lauren. Lauren was yelling back at Ally. Normani was yelling at me while big rob came and got Camila to clean her but she hung on to Lauren because she didn't want to leave lauren. Let's just say we had to leave.
In the bus
Ally
We all had to take a shower after that little mess that happened. Lauren gave Camila a bath in her bathing suit because she didn't want to see all that Camila had. Lauren got done with that and she took Camila to brush her teeth. Lauren was doing really good with a broken arm. For some reason Camila has been wanting Lauren instead of us. When she would get hurt or her emotions would run wild she always ran to Lauren. I think Camila is falling for some one!
Dinah
So because of my leg Normani had to help me take a shower. I took some goggles and put some black duck tap in them so she doesn't see my junk. She did pretty well except for the couple of times she touched my boob. She would hand me the shampoo and conditioner. Then other times she would rinse out something for me. It is really hard to take a shower with a crushed leg.
After that Normani helped me get clothes together. She picked out a shirt and some short shorts.
We are finally done. Normani took off the goggles and laughed at me.
"WHAT?!?" I asked.
" your shirt is inside out and backwards! " she laughed. She walked closer and whispered in my ear," let me help you with that." I have to admit, I have liked Normani for a long time now and I don't know if she likes me back. Guess I will find out. She pulled my shirt off and started to kiss me. It was slow and passionate. She pulled back and I could see the lust in her eyes. She gently pushed me against the bed and got on top off me. She started to suck on my neck harshly as I let out moans.
"N-Normani... Uhhhh....harder!" I moaned as she slide her hand down my stomach.
The next day
I woke up beside Normani and she was so beautiful. I love every part of her.
Lauren
Dinah and Normani walked in and decided to eat breakfast with us this morning. I got Camila up since she sleep with me. She has been really attached to me lately. Not that I don't like it because trust me I do. I have had a crush on her for a long time now. I just don't know if she likes me back or not. We were sitting there when Camila spoke up and said something really interesting.
"D-Dinah wh-y we-were y-you s-singing l-last n-ight?" Camila asked Dinah.
"What are you talking about little peanut."
Dinah said confused.
"Y-you kn-ow w-hen y-you w-went, N-Normani.... Uhh-hhhh....h-harder f-faster.... Y-yessss-ssss!" Camila said so innocent.
"T-the on-ly t-thing t-that I-i di-didn't l-like wa-s t-the b-beat." Camila added.
Dinah and Normani's face were bright red at this point. They both sat down at the table and didn't say a word. Ally and I couldn't hold it in anymore, we busted out laughing. I had to explain to Camila about the birds and the bees. It was ok I guess but I didn't think I would have to this soon. She laughed mostly at my examples. We were heading to Daytona now all we have to do is make it from Washington D.C. To Florida. Then we have to drive another 3-4 hours because Daytona is in the south.
Six weeks later
Lauren
So we got to Daytona about a week ago because we had to stop and do some meet and greets with fans. We go on stage today so we are heading to the dance studio. We walked in and sat down to let our dance couch get hear. He travels with us most of the time. I sat down on the couch and Camila sat in my lap. She curled up in a ball and stayed there. It was about 7 minutes later that I realized she fell asleep. The other three came over to where we were and started to take pictures of us. They put it on Twitter and Instagram. I wanted to get up and tackle all of them, but I didn't want to wake Camila up. Dinah keep saying hashtag camren. I hate that stupid ship. She is never gonna like me. So why should they be making up stories bout us. Lee walked in and got us ready to dance. Camila was gonna go on stage and dance with us just not sing. She still has some problems with talking.
Dinah
When we got done dancing,we went to take showers. I am so glad I got that stupid cast off. I think Lauren is too. That thing really got in the way. We are doing our concert in two hours. I can't wait.