She nodded, and we cleaned up the kitchen while my dad walked into the living room to watch TV. When we were finished, we went upstairs and I helped her go through that essay. It was ............... Well, remember I said she was better with numbers? This proved my point. It took a while, but after telling her several times to remember what Alice said, she listened and we finished it. It was pretty good.

"Use your laptop, it'll make things easier for you. Can't you get something to help you?"

She nodded, smiling.

"Yeah, but-"

"No buts, if it'll help, then use it silly."

She shook her head, looking at me.

"Fine, fine. I will. Have you finished yours?"

I nodded, and we talked for a little while before going to bed.

The next week was fairly quiet, Lucy and I spent more time with Angela, and I stayed back with Alice on Tuesday and Friday. I enjoyed staying back with her, but worried it would mean she would be behind with her classes, but she shook her head and told me not to be silly. She was going to see her sister the following day and I told her to have a good time, and kissed her before I left. I spent the weekend with Angela and Lucy, who'd been here 3 weeks now, and I could definitely see something happening between them. They really got to know one another. I was glad that Angela had found someone who would treat her right.

By the time Lucy had been her for a month, I was waiting for them to kiss or admit to something

I walked into class 2 weeks before my birthday, and sat next to Angela and Lucy. We had English together. English was easy enough. He told us that we could work on our assignments and sat at his desk. I had mine done, and I knew then other two didn't. Lucy would do hers at home, I knew that.

"So, how are you 2?"

Lucy and I looked at each other, we'd spent the previous day with one another, so she knew.

"We were together yesterday, Angela. You know we're good."

She shook her head, looking away.

"I was only asking because this one."

She looked at Lucy, who was staring out the window. She had been staring at Angela, but looked away when Angela spoke.

"Keeps zoning out."

I kicked Lucy, getting her attention. She looked at me, frowning.

"Hey!"

"If you didn't zone out constantly, I wouldn't do that."

She grumbled, but didn't say anything.

"Anyway, are you staying back today, Lucy?"

Lucy smiled at Angela, nodding.

"Yeah, I stay back on Tuesdays and Fridays."

It was Friday, so she would be staying back.

I grabbed my stuff, walking to Alice's class after school. I put my bag by her desk and sat down next to her. She smiled at me, turning to look at me.

"Hey, you OK? You seemed distracted in class?"

I frowned, not understanding what she meant.

"I'm fine, don't worry. What about you?"

She shook her head, rubbing her neck.