"Why did you make us come out of Storybrooke? Couldn't you just give us Henry scarf in the town? Pan is on his way, you know," Snow glared at the driver's rear mirror.

"To help you," Brad replied simply, watching the long stretch of bright green trees passing by his side window as he sped up the car.

"What?", Belle looked at Rumple who snickered.

Rumple had pieced to together part of Henry's plan but it seemed to go nowhere. There had to be a trap for Pan in Storybrooke, the demon might even be dead at this point and Henry sent them out because Henry wasn't just in Arendelle.

He was in a very particular, undetectable place in Arendelle which was only be accessed through that wizard's door. Roland had already told them that Merlin was mentoring Henry so there was no way the wizard's acquaintance with Merlin was a coincidence that so called 'helped' them.

Problem was why Henry wanted them to find him. As the previous Dark One, Rumple knew better to hope that Henry was truly in danger and leaving clues for the heroes to rescue him but he had to hope.

It was Henry after all.

That kid...

Brad kept driving forward as his foot was glued onto the pedal as he pushed it down more, watching the red arm of the meter go up when he switched gears.

"Do not brake," Henry reminded him.

And so the beta kept pressing on the gas.

The long row of forest had ended and soon they had reached a clearing. The road split into two, and a glowing lake by the end of the land which was separating the two roads. (A/N Even I don't understand what the heck I just wrote)

"Take a left,"Snow said, looking up from the map.

Brad kept going forward.

"Take a left,"Snow repeated, slightly panicked at the fact that they were heading straight on into the partition.

Brad ignored her.

"What are you-"

Regina couldn't finished her question as the cab bounced up as they drove over the curb onto the uneven grass.

Robin held onto Regina, David grabbed Snow's arm and Belle pushed herself closer to Rumple.

Brad suddenly missed Luke.

The car jumped again, making the pass genres faces twist with terror.

He was heading straight for the lake. Even in that moment, Brad appreciated the fact the Henry was right.

It was enchanting.

"What the-"

There was heavy silence as the car drove of the fencing like a ramp and headed straight down into the lake.

-------

"Hey, Hook?" Emma poked the dark haired man in the shoulder. He was in his thick, red leather vest over his black long sleeved top with his hook reflecting the unusually luminous moonlight.

Emma was wearing his heavy, warm coat over her shoulders and she held onto two of Hook's fingers.

"Yes, love?", he smiled, squeezing her hand.

"You seem off," Emma said, unaware of the small pout forming on her lips.

"Sorry, love," Killian gently tapped her nose," Just thinking about how but would be like if we had a normal life. We would have a beautiful future."

"We will," Emma corrected him, putting her head against his shoulder, hitting his chest softly.

"And hopefully this future of yours include a room where, you know, I'm not four feet about from you and can hear everything."

Emma blushed slightly at Ruby's comment.

"Well, we're not asking you to stay four feet close to us and listen to everything," Hook shot back, winking at Emma.

Red made a gagging sound.

Emma laughed and Hook laughed along with her, their voices making the snow fall feel warm.

"Shut up," Red said out of the blue, pausing her tracks, letting the harsh wind sting her face as she stood perfectly still.

The two stopped.

"There are other people here," Red whispered, pulling up her skirt and running off.

Emma and Hook were hot on her heels, hoping over twisted roots, fallen branches and their feet sinking into the snow.

Emma yelled.

Someone had knocked her down, attaching her form her left from behind the slim trees and she fell hard on the ground.

Hook ran back, shouting, to pull off the person off of Emma.

"Hey! Get off-... Charming?", Hook's voice was oddly relieved and angry.

Emma looked up to see Killian already by her side helping her up.

"Emma," David said, pulling Emma into a tight hug.

"Dad," she hugged him back, grateful to see all of them.

"Emma!", Snow ran down the white slope of snow to throw herself at her daughter and claiming Emma into a bare hug.

"Mom!",Emma laughed.

Everyone else followed through behind those two, Regina extinguished her fireball after eying the pirate, Robin lowering his arrow, Rumple putting his sword down and Belle simply looking around confused.

"What are doing here?" Emma asked, her cheeks frankly sore from smiling.

"Bloody hell."

Everyone turned to see Hook staring at the top of the slope where Ruby had taken off.

There was bright red blood seeping into the snow.

Red was gone.

--------

...

...

...

I'm low on inspiration these days guys...

Thoughts?

~Bërrÿ