Chapter 2

"Leave this blue neighborhood never knew loving could hurt this good oh, and it drives me wild..
~Wild by Troye Sivan
-
LIAM'S P.O.V.

Liam woke up with more sunlight entering the room than he usually would. He groaned rubbedhiss tired eyes then he sat up as he heard his phone ring so he groaned once more then answered it which had Mason's picture I.D.

"Liam!, y'know you have lacrosse practice today right!?" Mason basically yelled into the phone which made Liam's ears cringe and a hiss left his still lightly swollen lips and into the phone.

"ow! Mase-hangover..." he said as he heard Mason sigh into the phone before he returned talking into the phone.

"You're gonna miss practice..." Mason said and Liam shook his head slightly.

"Just tell Brett to tell coach I'm sick" Liam said as he let his back hit the bed.

"okay, I'll tell him" Mason sighed out and Liam smiled to himself. "thanks Mase-" Liam responded before getting about ready to hang up but was stopped by Mason's voice.

"Li, where were you last night? You wondered off after meeting that girl.. did something happen?"as on asked and Liam raised his eyebrows before looking down at the sheets, they were a different color.

Second, he didn't even remember what had happened but apparently he was with someone.

He then felt a bad pain in his shoulder, he went to lightly graze his fingertips and felt a small flashback go before his eyes but couldn't see anything since it was blurry but he can feel the touches and as well as pain and indulgence also the small caresses of skin.

It felt as if a female silhouette were towering over his body, Liam felt as if the well-curved figure were attaching her lips onto his sensitive neck, he could hear his lips leaving out small moans as he could feel every inch of his neck sucked and kissed onto. But..

"Liam-are you masterbating or something because I suggest over the phone won't help you one bit..." Mason said with a chuckle which snapped Liam to reality.

"wait-what??" Liam asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I gotta go, call me later." Mason said before hanging up.

After the conversation, he set his phone down on the bedside beside him and felt the pain in his shoulder come right back which was indeedly painful... it made him fall back in complete pain but also some pleasure.

The next he felt incredible pain like two sharp knives piercing into his skin, it caused him to groan and wince in real pain.

He arched his back in pain as it felt like the crimson liquid was being drawn from his system. Moans of pain came upon him as his eyes were closed tightly.

After the pain had gone away, Liam felt a bit hit since he still had the covers draped over him so he decided to kick off the sheets but all of a sudden, he was proven to be naked completely.

"whalle this is an event I don't remember even having.." Liam said with a small shake of his head then covered himself up again.

"what happened to me?..." Liam asked himself as he stared at the ceiling and let his face hit the pillow, feeling as the visions swiftly moved through his head...