After taking a few bites of breakfast, I found myself playing with my food; twirling the yellow, scrambled eggs around my plate with my fork.

"Not hungry?" My mum piped up. I saw her leaning against the kitchen counter, sipping on her daily mug of coffee.

"Not really." I shrugged.

She cocked up an eyebrow, "Nervous jitters for your first day? I see you didn't even blow-dry your hair."

I chuckled, "Yeah, I guess so."

She laughed, walked over to me, and ruffled my damp hair.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

"Yeah, I just have to go grab something real quick."

I jogged back down the hallway and into my bedroom. I swiftly unplugged my iPhone out of the charging port, and grabbed my purse off of my desk. I shoved my phone down my back pocket, and hooked my arm through my purse.

I followed my mum out of the front door, and while she was locking the door, I jumped into her car.

While my mum was driving me to school, we passed the "Welcome to Hell" sign. We live on the outskirts of the city, Hell located in Michigan, USA, so every time I go to school, I have to see "Welcome to Hell." It's fairly ironic don't ya think?

Anyways, I don't know why my mum would want to move to a place with that name. For the last three years we've been moving from place to place, never taking a moment to settle down. We've lived in three different countries and two different states in the US during that time. Maybe there are better job opportunities here. Mum is an interior decorator, and she helps with landscaping sometimes. Well, we are passing by a lot of massive flats, so that could be the reason we moved here.

I was too busy gazing at the trees we were passing by that I didn't notice that mum laid her hand on top of mine, on the armrest separating us.

"Darcy?"

"Yes?" I answered, as I turned my head to look at mum.

Her gaze was fixated on the street ahead of us. Her coppery, reddish-brown hair glowed with the rising sun, and the deep scar placed above mum's right eyebrow that I was forced to look at, is a permanent remembrance of the horrible things my father did to my mum.

Then her gaze shifted to me for a moment, and her vivid, sky blue eyes shone with some sympathetic emotion, as if she could read my thoughts.

"This is our last move, okay sweetie?"

I shrugged, "Sure mum. That's what you said when we lived in Ireland for only seven months."

We finally pulled up to my new school parking lot, and I hopped out of the car, anxious to leave this conversation behind me.

"But I'm positive this time!" Mum yelled as I closed the passenger door.

"Okay, mum. Okay." I quietly said as I walked away.

As I walked across the parking lot, many people turned to look my way, and blatantly stared at me. Gosh, what is it with Americans and staring?! (A/N: No offense to Americans, I am one, myself ^_^)

As I passed a large group of eight students, one girl with straight, blonde hair called out to me.

"Hey, new girl! Come here!"

My eyes widened as I pointed a finger at myself, "Me?"

"Yes, you!"

As I approached the group, I silently assessed them. The blonde who called me had sparkling green eyes, and had a fake smile plastered on her face.

Growing up in an abusive household taught me how to call bullcrap on fake little Barbie dolls like her. I internally shrugged my shoulders as I continued my silent assessment.

Standing next to the blonde was an incredibly attractive male, who had black hair styled up in a quiff. He had smoldering brown eyes, and tattoos aligned his arms. He had his arms around the blonde, so I assumed that they're a couple.

A pretty red haired girl stood on the other side of the blonde Barbie girl. Her blue eyes were lit up, and she had a bright smile on her face. She didn't look fake like the blonde who called me, so that made me a little less on the defense.

A lad with gorgeous blue eyes, and brown hair that feathered off to the side, had his arms around the red head. Another couple alert?

Standing next to the lad with the blue eyes, was a beautiful girl who had mocha coloured skin, brown eyes, and silky, light brown hair. She seemed kind of peaceful, because she only had a light smile on her face. She tried not to be overbearing with the bright smiles the others were giving me.

She was wrapped in a lad's arms. He had soft brown eyes, and a growing quiff. He also had a cute birthmark mole on his neck. But I inwardly rolled my eyes at the sight of the couple. I'm tired of seeing couples now.

But the two lads that were standing alone, but were still apart of the group caught my eyes. One lad had striking, ocean blue eyes and blonde hair, styled in a quiff. He smiled warmly at me. The other lad had curly chestnut brown hair, with dazzling, emerald green eyes. He also had tattoos aligning his arms. He stared at me with a playful smirk on his face.

When I finally made it in front of their group, the blonde girl unraveled her arms from the dark-haired quiff lad, and stuck her hand out for me to shake.

When I touched her hand, a shock ran through my hand and down my spine, and a gasp escaped my mouth. The fake smile on her face got even bigger.

"I'm Cassidy, and the charming man standing next to me is Zayn. My two best friends are Madison, who is little miss red, and Marci, who you will find out is one of the sweetest people in the world. Madison's boyfriend is Louis, and Marci's boyfriend is named Liam. The two solos of the group are-"

The curly headed lad interrupted Cassidy and said, "I'm Harry and this is Niall." He pointed to the blonde lad standing next to him. Harry had a deep voice and strong British accent, and I wondered how the rest of them sounded.

"Nice to meet you all and I wish I could stay, but I've got to go to the main office to get my schedule." I muttered, and turned around to head inside of the school.

"Maybe we'll see you around?!" A cute Irish accent called out. I turned back around to see that it was Niall saying that. I nodded and turned around again, so I could hide my blush. Darn it! Why do I blush SO easily?!

I shook my head to clear my thoughts, and I started walking toward the front office again. Maybe this will be a good day...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys! (: There's the first chapter, and I hope you all liked it. Could I get 1 comment/vote for the next chapter please?

Thanks for reading guys .x

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-