Chapter Three - Journey begins

By the way, notices the last two were REALLY short, I wrote them on my phone. But i'll start making them longer c:

  Murr walked the empty dirt road, he felt his paws tremble with exhaustion. He lifted his head and stared at the blue skies, the sun beaming down onto his black and white fur. The Border Collie get out a grunt and then looked forward. He began to run, his paws in so much pain but he refused to give up, his journey had only just started. 

  Soon later, Murr found himself be a lake. His tail began to wag as he rushed to it, lapping up as much water as possible. After his small water break he began walking more. He saw a cabin up ahead and decided he might get help there. So as he is walking towards this small cabin he notices something. He got closer to make out it was a cat. He padded faster and soon as the feline caught sight of him, it hissed and arched it's back. Murr froze before speaking up, "Please, do not fear me. I just need help" the Canine barked calmly. The cat hissed again and leaped up onto a bin. "Speak then mutt" the cat seemed to be a female and also had quite a temper. Murr walked towards the wheely bin and sat down "I'm looking for my human, he works on the farm a while down the dirt road. I come from that farm and all the animals there are going nuts without him and his family to help keep us stable. You haven't happened to have seen a large vehicle pass by?" he explained. The cat thought and leaped down in front of Murr "I haven't seen any humans. Even my own. He left a few weeks ago and never came home." she meowed. Murr lowered his head and let out a whine. "I'm Maisy, anyway, if I have any news i'll go to your farm and warn your friends. As for you, I hope you find your humans" she purred. Murr stood up and dipped his head. "Thank you. I'm Murr, anyway, hopefully I shall see you again" he barked. the cat nodded and watched Murr take off. his paws pattering the ground as he sprinted away, determined to find his owners.