The signs good and bad traits

NOT 100% RIGHT

Aries Good: Energetic, Willful, Adventurous. You don't have to be around them for long until you're inspired by their optimism and unbelievable passion. Someone you can always look to for leadership, guidance or authority.

Aries Bad: Irresponsible, Temperamental, Restless. Because of their independence, they're notorious for acting solely for their own personal advantage. If they don't get their way, their mood can switch seamlessly and within seconds they'll adopt the behavior of a spoiled child.

Taurus Good: Reliable, Benevolent, Thoughtful. Will give you an undoubted sense of stability in your life and is someone you won't think twice about before spilling your heart out to. Their advice and companionship is practically priceless.

Taurus Bad: Possessive, Hardheaded, Greedy. Their stubborn nature can spiral into intense laziness. When they're unwilling to do something, they'll procrastinate and try wish it away which only begins a streak of negligence and apathy.

Gemini Good: Lively, Ingenious, Adaptable. Incredibly fun to be around, they're the life of the party and can always offer a way for you to forget about your problems. Their approachability is precious and you don't have to be best friends before you talk about absolutely anything.

Gemini Bad: Scheming, Aloof, Superficial. Will remember everything and use it against you. You might not know it but they're always observing how you treat them and won't hesitate to turn you against others using their wit & silver-tongue.

Cancer Good: Trustworthy, Considerate, Flexible. Are real nurturers. If you have a mutual appreciation with a Cancer, you can be sure that they'll do anything to protect you for as long as they can. Seriously someone everyone needs in their life.

Cancer Bad: Clingy, Contradictory, Self-Sympathizing. Can never make up their mind about what they want. This makes them unpredictable therefore their negative traits can reach extremes at any moment.

Leo Good: Bold, Zealous, Loyal. Are always striving to better their situation and themselves. Have an almost contagious ambition for what they want and love, this, combined with their thirst for life is simply heartwarming.

Bad: Unreasonable, Pretentious, Overbearing. Do not like being challenged at all. If you overstep what they consider your boundaries, they'll immediately become demanding and show you the egotistic side you do not want to see.

Virgo Good: Precise, Constructive, Balanced. Somebody you can always rely on to fix you up. They're analytical and down to earth so their ability to set goals and give advice are legendary. Give them the reins in any situation and you can trust that nothing will be overlooked.

Virgo Bad: Meddling, Fussy, Over-Analyzing. Their eye for detail is often their greatest weakness as they are stressed over the smallest inconsistencies. Their obsessive nature can result in them sticking their opinion in where it's not wanted & over-thinking things that mean nothing which can be destructive for their self-esteem.

Libra Good: Gracious, Peacekeeping, Charismatic. The ultimate diplomat, will sacrifice a lot to keep the people they love happy. Their creativity combined with their outgoing personality gives for one of the most intriguing people you'll ever meet.

Libra Bad: Indecisive, Controlling, Passive-Aggressive. Their thirst for validation through others makes them a serial people pleaser, so much so that it's easy to find yourself questioning their motives. They find it hard to say no and will often express their unwillingness to do something through passive-aggression and sarcasm.

Scorpio Good: Resourceful, Compassionate, Passionate. Ultimately aspire to make a difference in the world, they're actions might be questionable but rest assured that their intentions are all about the greater good. Justice is important to them and they will use their capability & intelligence to improve their society & community.

Scorpio Bad: Power-Hungry, Skeptical, Obsessive. Their good intentions are sometimes diluted by their want for control. Feeling vulnerable if they're not the puppet masters, they'll obsess over schemes and try manipulate a situation to put themselves on top.

Sagittarius Good: Outgoing, Straightforward, Spontaneous. Constantly exploring their surroundings and revealing the beauty in otherwise insignificant things. Their curious nature and inflexible enthusiasm will always remind you to stop and smell the roses.

Sagittarius Bad: Impulsive, Unfiltered, Impatient. Often known for being too blunt or brash. They really don't beat around the bush as they see no point in being vague. Prone to becoming emotionally unreachable at times and will then disregard anyone's feelings about a situation. Sometimes, they will speak up and hurt feelings just to make things interesting.

Capricorn Good: Self-Motivated, Faithful, Levelheaded. Very stable people, their behavior is consistent and they're morally responsible. Their ability to thoroughly plan things in advance and make sure everything occurs routinely can bring about beautiful results. The kind to know what's best for you more than you do.

Capricorn Bad: Pessimistic, Withdrawn, Despotic. Known for holding structure too highly. They're afraid of changes and spontaneous actions, which can sometimes suck the fun out of things. They're not afraid to rise to dictatorial status just to keep things in order and can be extremely overbearing when they deem it necessary.

Aquarius Good: Inventive, Strong-Willed, Persuasive. Can't help but be creative, progressive thinkers. They can find a million ways to improve something and won't hold back when given an outlet to express their unending originality. Once you get past the seemingly cold exterior, they instantly become sociable & charming.

Aquarius Bad: Distant, Stubborn, Rebellious. Can't stand to be told what to do, even if it's clearly whats best for them, they will detest just because they can. Their hardheaded ways will eventually lead them down the wrong path and they will destroy themselves solely for the sake of having their own way.

Pisces Good: Lovable, Idealistic, Sympathetic. Their biggest strengths lie in their emotions. They feel so deeply and purely that they could make even the coldest person open up to them. Has a habit of getting lost in dreams & fantasy, making them creative and an ambitious visionary.

Pisces Bad: Self-Destructive, Fickle, Unrealistic. Can spend so much time dreaming that they forget the restrictions of reality. This harsh awakening can easily depress them & make them uninspired and impossible to motivate. Also ,empathy, their strongest ability is also their biggest weakness as they are often sensitive and can sacrifice too much for the sake of people who don't matter.