At first, the Orcs stood their ground and acted as they could take us, but once they saw how many spears were pointed their way, and how fast the horses were galloping, they were done for. The Orcs began to back away, some were already running. We got closer and I got out my sword. Our army rode into the crowd, running over a few Orcs, I held my sword out to the side and beheaded an Orc. That felt good.

Spears and arrows shot through the sky all around me. Swords clashed against each other, including mine. The faces of the Orcs were brutal, I had never really been face to face with an Orc like that, in Helms Deep I hadn't gotten up close to them to kill, either I shot them with an arrow or Legolas killed it for me.

Why do they do that? Do so many things that burden them, to assure my safety. Of course, I'm their companion, but why me? In the Mines of Moria, when I had a cut on my forehead, they acted like I had cracked my head open, and when the arrow shot me and Legolas caught me before I fell.

I swung a blow to the weak spot of an Orc's armor.

Everyone insisted to take turns carrying me to Lothlorien. I had heard that Aragorn and Legolas had yelled at Haldir to take me to Lorien instead of taking me themselves, not because they were tired, but because Haldir was faster. Or in Rohan, Aragorn told me to go when the Wargs attacked, and at Helms Deep, Legolas was told to keep an eye on me.

I dodged an arrow that flew past my head.

And the answer is not because I'm a woman. If it was, I wouldn't be here.
No, it's the words that parents say to their children, but never said to me. The words that partners tell each other, but Legolas never got the chance to tell me.

I glanced over to the docks, where an uncanny ship came into the harbor. I turned Sheika to face the docks. The Orcs lined up to face whatever army would appear.
Three soldiers jumped out of the boat. A man, an Elf, and a Dwarf. 

Love. I guess it does matter if I die. My loved ones will be devastated. Let's not die, how about that?

The ghost army fled out of the ship towards the Orcs. Killing every enemy in their path, or just scaring them away. Elladan and Elrohir appeared, staring with cold eyes at the Orcs that remained. 

Sheika let out a whinny and fell to the ground, I went down with her. I got back up to find a spear lodged in her side. An Orc spear. An Orc laughed behind me, I spun around with my sword in hand. 

"You damned, foul beast," I said through gritted teeth. "Only a fool would be so smart as to kill my horse."

The Orc just kept laughing. I pulled the spear from Sheika's side, and kicked down the Orc, and stabbed him where the armor lifted to show his bare stomach, killing him.

"Rosa!" I heard Aragorn behind me. I turned to see him running to me with Legolas. 

"Where's Gimli?" I asked. 

"Killing everything," Legolas answered. 

"Of course." I nodded. 

"Are you okay?" Asked Legolas. 

"I'm fine," I replied. 

"Where's Sheika?" Aragorn asked. 

"Dead." I stabbed an Orc that came at my side. I looked behind the two, seeing that Mulmaki had arrived. "Oh Sugar Honey Iced Tea," I mumbled.

Legolas and Aragorn looked behind them, then back at me.  

"Legolas, you get the Mulmaki, I'll take care of the Orcs. Rosa, kill every orc and enemy that you see and stay safe," Aragorn said. 

"You should know that by now I will," I replied.

Legolas instantly ran to the Mulmaki, Aragorn led the Army of the Dead off, and I seriously didn't know what to do. I looked up to see that Legolas was already on the Mulmaki, shooting down every rider on the elephant-like beast. I looked next to the legs to see the Army of The Dead doing their job, killing and scaring off the Orcs.

I turned just in time to be deafened by the screech of a Nazgul. The flying creatures began picking up men from the ground, then dropping them.

Better keep my distance from them... Or... I got my bow ready and aimed at one of the Nazguls... I could kill them.

I let the arrow fly and shot a Nazgul... But didn't kill it. The rider saw me and turned the Nazgul towards me. 

"Oh, Goddammit." I started running and shooting arrows behind me. It was the fastest I had ever run in my life. But the Nazgul was faster.

I was swept off my feet and lifted high into the air, the people below got smaller and smaller. No, I did not cry like a baby, babies do not have the lung capacity to do what I just did.
Arrows began flying at the Nazgul, a couple shot at its wings, I would've like to have fallen with the Nazgul, but it dropped me instead.

I got ready for a sudden impact. Either I would be severely injured and not be able to walk or do anything again or die. I choose death. Quick and painless. The ground got closer and closer, I closed my eyes. Then something broke my fall, I heard a grunt, then a skidding sound. My chest and ribs hurt like hell, my eyes were still closed. 

"Rosa... Rosa!" It was Legolas. He caught me. "Rosa, say something!" 

"Oh God that really hurt," I mumbled. 

I heard Legolas laugh, and felt him kiss my forehead.  "Do not fret, mela, it's almost over," he spoke. "We will get you to the House of Healing." 

The sounds of swords clashing, and men shouting faded. I couldn't tell if the battle was over, or my mind was fading from consciousness. The faint sound of footsteps running got louder. 

"Rosa!" Aragorn's voice yelled. "What happened Legolas?!" 

"She was picked up by a Nazgul." Legolas returned. 

"Let's get her to the House of Healing." Said Aragorn. 

I felt myself being lifted from the ground again, but instead of claws gripping around me, an arm was under my neck, and another under my knees.
I was safe.

A/N: BLAAAH! Sorry. Anyways! If some of you don't know, 'mela' is 'my love' in Elvish. Sooo, yah!
Thanks Grace_grimmer for the ship name Rosalas.. Lol.