0.2

When you woke up you felt oddly strange. You felt confused and dizzy, with a urge of hunger. You check your phone to see what time it was and how long were you asleep for.

When you turned it on you notice a text message from an anonymous number, with it reading, 'We've been tracking you down and know were you live, don't be scared but one of these days we will take you with us and there will be no escape.'

Your eyes widen and you start to panic, not knowing what will happen to you. You quickly sit up and run out of your room, running to the kitchen. Once you reach the kitchen, you grabbed a bag and filled all sorts of things in it, of course anime related things that you thought would be handy.

As you were about to turn around you felt something cold and hard hit your head. But before you could black out, these were the words you last heard

"Tsk, brat."

~Earlier that day~

Levi's POV-

Hanji, Erwin, and I were tracking down this girl. I didn't know why Erwin wanted to but it seemed pretty fun. Hanji blabbered about how cute the girl was and how she liked this so called 'Anime' shit.

From the window in her room, I could see her slowly waking up, thats when I nudged Erwin's arm and he quickly responded.

He jumped on her roof and so did the rest of us. He went through a window that led to a guys room, maybe her brother. We all went downstairs to her living room, which was right across the kitchen and hid.

She might've read the message Hanji sent her and panicked, of course. We heard her footsteps closer and all kept quiet. She went to the kitchen and filled a bag with random items. She was turned around and away from us, that was my time to do something.  I stood up and walked over to her silently, grabbed a pan that was left on the stove and hit the back of her head really hard, making her collapse to the floor.

"Tsk, brat." Was the only thing I said when Erwin and Hanji ran over to her, examining her body very carefully.

~Time Skip~ 

Reader's POV

I've been knocked out for what seemed for years.

I opened my eyes to see were I was. The air smelled different and my vision was blurry. I saw a small figure in the corner of my eye but ignored it. I closed my eyes again and sighed, knowing that I was probably kidnapped and obviously in a basement or something.

I heard footsteps coming closer to be and I froze. The footsteps got louder and louder each time.

Clip clap clip clap clip clap.

Then it stopped. I felt a grip on my thigh and yelped because I had a bruise there from bumping into the corner of a table on accident. The grip turned into a slight rub, like a rubbing on my inner thigh. It stopped by the noise of a door being swung open and hitting hard against the wall.

"Oi! You brat get out of here! No one told you that you could be in here."

The voice sounded familiar but it just didn't hit me until something did.

"Y-yes Heichou! Right away!"

With that then it hit me, the voices were Levi Ackerman and Eren! I was so happy but then also scared because I didn't know what was going to happen next.

I heard footsteps leaving the room, still having my eyes closed. The room grew silent and a door closed. I open my eyes to see two candles lit up and the room looking really, really familiar.

My eyes got heavy apparently and I fell asleep, waiting for what was going to happen next for me.
_________________
This book is lame lmao