Zacky REQUESTED

For PrincessVengeance

It was a hot summer day and you and Zacky were swimming together. You have been together for 3 years now and still going. You get out of the pool and get a towel and wrap it around your body and sit in an lawn chair. You look at Zacky running and jump into the pool onto one of the guys. His head pops back up and he looks at you."baby come on" he says smiling at you with his blueish gren eyes. "No" you say teasing him "I'm cold". He looks at you and smiles knowing what you are doing.

You walk inside the house you and him share. You go into the kitchen and make patties for bugars so zacky could put them on the grill. Our walk back out with the plate and set it down on the table. You see zacky in the pool by himself looking at you. He gets out and walks over to you and wraps his arms around you. You smile and turn to face him. He looks into you blue eyes and runs his hands through your punk hair and kisses you on the lips. You kiss back. He picks you up "Zacky don't you fucking dare" you say (sorry if you don't cuss) "Steph" he says. You feel his smile on his lips. He pulls away with you in his arms and runs into the pool "zacky!!" You yell laughing.

You pull your self up and float in the water looking a zacky. He smiles and swims to you and wraps his arms around you and pecks you cheek. I smile and climb out of the pool and grab my towel and start the grill. I put the patties on and stand by the grill and wait. You then hear a Sweet and pretty rift. You turn around to see the guys dressed nicely.

Zacky then walked out dressed nicely and cleaned up. He walked over to you and got down on one knee and pulled out a little box. You covered your mouth and felt your tears water in your eyes. "Steph will you marry me?" He began to ramble on why. "Shut up your idiot and kiss me" you say he smiles and stands up and kisses you. He pulls away and says "I take that as a yes" you smile and kiss him once more.
____________________

Thank youPrincessVengeance for being the first person I make one for.
Ya'll keep in mind about the 30 likes for a Q/A only 7 away

Q: who is your favorite out of the band?

Bye stallion ducks ✌