Syn

You rush out of the café. You just got a text from your now ex boyfriend saying 'sorry but we are done'. Your mascara was running. You wiped your face with your long sleeves then you ran into someone. You didn't even care then they called your name.

You turned your head to look at the man who had called your name and who's voice that sounded like home. "Bri" "y/n" you run to him and jump into his arms and buried your face into his chest smelling his axe ( lol I don't know ). He let go and looked at your face. He asked what happened and wiped a tear that was sliding down your roses cheek.

You sat on the curb he sat next to you and took one of his jackets off and wrapped it around you. You explained everything that had just happened. He pulled you into a tight hug. They all were old friends and they had been touring. You two kinda had a thing but it ended when they left then you started seeing Chase.

He then picked your chin up and looked into your eyes. Then to your lips and planted a sweet and soft kiss. You missed this so much. He broke away and said I'm never leaving you again. He the stood up and picked you up bridle style and took you to him car and drove you to his home and carried you up the stairs and layed you in bed then he joined you.