Untitled Part 8

We totally don't have idea what we are doing. We don't even know what we are going to do is correct or not. But, we must do it for an answer. We sneaked into our school again.

"Where you guys want to do it?" asked Laine

"The hallway." said Kelly.

"Hell! No! We are not going there. It is dangerous." said Tasha. She is scared. Well, everyone is scared here.

"Just do it in the corridor where we heard the footsteps." I suggested.

They agreed and we moved to the corridor. We put the torchlight in all direction so that we can see if there is any movement. We put the board on the floor and lit a candle.

"We friends gather here with a heart to know something. Spirits around us let us know you are here." I said.

"Is that correct?" asked Kelly.

"I don't know. I couldn't memorise it well. I think the chanting goes something like this."

"Nothing is moving." said Laine.

The planchette moved to 'YES'.

"Who is this?" I asked.

It moved from one alphabet to another.

'VENNY'

"Ms Venny. She is here." Kelly said.

"How do we get out from this problem? Is there any way out?" I asked

'NO'.

"No, you're lying. There must be a way. If the closed door can prevent Anne from getting out of it, there must be a way for us to get out of this!" I said

It didn't move.

"Why are we the only one who could see the cemented door?" Tasha asked.

'FATE.'

"What fate? We are not destined for something. We are not special. We are just regular human." said Laine.

'NO'

"What do you mean by no? We are not regular human?" I asked

'YES.'

Suddenly, there was strong wind blowing towards us. We moved the planchette to 'BYE' and we tried to run but we can't. We felt like our legs are glued to the floor.

"What's happening?" shouted Tasha.

That was the last cute shout we heard because after that there was a loud screaming from whom, I don't know. All of us turned here and there to see from where the sound is coming. We saw Ms Venny. Standing at the corridor. Even though all the lights were off but we could see her.

"You cannot run from her. You had released her and now you must pay for it. Run! Find your answer!"

She screamed again and poof! She lost in a thick smoke.

xxx

"How should we find out the answer?" I asked.

"I don't even know from where should I start." answered Kelly.

"I think we should meet Lauren, Emily and Rose." said Tasha.

xxx

"Are you sure this is the place?" Laine asked.

"Yes. Yesterday, my sister and I Googled everything and we even called to their number yesterday." I answered.

Kelly rings the bell and we waited. The door opened and a lady welcomed us in. We were brought into a room where we saw an old woman sitting in a wheelchair and looking at the window.

"Excuse me." I started.

She looked at us.

"My name is Debbrie and they're my friends. We are from the same high school as you were few years ago and we're here now to ask you about Anne."

She looked at us and when she heard the name 'Anne' she moved forward us.

"Sit." she said. "What do you want to know?"

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Lauren."

"Where are Emily and Rose?"

"They are...."

"They are?"

"Dead."

"Dead? How?" Kelly asked.

"She killed them. That's why the room had been locked for years. I am free as long as she is in there."

"We are sorry. But we afraid that right now the room is not locked. It is open." Tasha said

"How do you know?"

"Because, it was us who opened it." said Laine.

"No! You did a big mistake!" she started to scream and throw things at us.

"Wait! We can explain!" I shouted back.

"Explain what? Explain how she is going to kill me as how she killed them? Hang me? Write her name with my blood on the wall?!"

"We can help you if only you listen to us!" I shouted. She kept quiet.

"How did she kill them?" I asked.

"We left the school. After that incident, we never ever talked about her. We regret everything we had done. We even went to her funeral and once in a year we'll go and visit her cemetery. Five years after, everything changed. First, Emily was killed. Then, Rose. Both of them hang themselves. They cut their hair and write her name on the wall using their blood. I started to do many things to keep myself safe from her. After few years, a girl was lost when she went into the room and the room was closed. The priest did some prayers for Anne's soul to rest in peace when they close the room. Everything became normal. But now..."

"Why did you do that to her? Why did you make her to kill herself?" Laine asked.

"We didn't do anything. We were in out room at that night. Our room were locked from outside. The door opened and we heard Anne screaming so we dashed to her room and saw her. Her face was covered with blood. Her hairs were cut. Her clothes tore here and there. We told her not to do anything and we ran to get the teachers and when we go up to check her she was gone. I couldn't believe she hang herself."

Lauren cried. We waited for her to calm herself. But I couldn't wait. If they didn't kill her, why did she commit suicide?

"When she first entered our school, we tried to be her friend because she is smart. We even asked Ms Venny to place her in our room. But every night we find her chanting something. Sometimes, she won't be in her bed. She will be loitering around the hallway. One day, we were awake. As soon as she got out from her bed, we followed her. She went to the room at the corner and began to chant something and moved to another room. She sat down on the floor and took out something and drank it. The liquid looks like blood. We told about it to Ms Venny the next morning, but she was fast she told Ms Venny that we bullied her. Her room were changed as she wants. She was moved to the last room. After that, she we could listen her shouting at her room and sometimes blood will spill out of her room and the next day she will be perfectly fine with no injuries. We tried to open her room door when she wasn't in her room but we couldn't open it. It was Halloween night and we we're all dressed up to go out but we couldn't open the door. It was locked. After trying for some time it opened. We walked to the hallway door when we heard Anne banging the door asking for help. We ran towards her room and opened it. We saw her room. Such a mess. She shouted at us asking us to go out. She told us that we are ruining everything but we didn't listen to her. We ran to ask help and came back to find her dead."

xxx