Untitled Part 4

"Where are we starting from?" asked Tasha.

"Here." I said.

"Here? Deb, are you crazy? There are so many teachers here?!" screamed Laine as if she's going to die.

"We should be just a little bit intelligent than the teachers to go in there." said Kelly.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" asked Tasha.

I punched her on the face and pushed her and shouted, "He is mine you idiot! He is mine!"

She ran towards me like she want to punch me but she hugged me and whispered, "Who is the he?"

"Umm, Zac Efron maybe." I whispered back.

Now it's her turn. She got hold of my hair drag me towards the wall and pushed me to one side and shouted, "He is mine! I know him since I was thirteen!"

At the other hand, I saw Kelly and Laine fighting like they had just lost their pizza. We loved pizza. I was stunned to hear them shouting 'He is mine' word. Tasha do the face 'who is he?' I do the I don't know face and we continued to fight until the principal came and said "All of you in my room now!" Well, that was what we were waiting for.

"What takes him so late to come here?" whispered Tasha.

"I know right. You just have ruined my nail polish." I whispered back.

She giggled. We went in and sit with stern face. Not looking at each other.

"What happen to you girls? Fighting for what?"

"She took my boyfriend!" all of us shouted at the same time but Tasha added, "I know him since I was thirteen." Is she serious?

"Now it's not the correct time for you all to have a boyfriend. But, it's your personal matter which I don't want to interfere. But how can all of you have the same boyfriend?"

He has a point! We do the I don't know face.

There is knock on the door and we saw Miss Venny entered the room.

"Here's the key sir. All the papers are safe in the cabinet."

Gotcha! But how to take it. Girls distract him.

"Sir, I need water." Laine said.

He took the glass which was in front of him and gave it to Laine.

"Me too." I said

"Me too." Said Tasha and Kelly.

"Fine, I'm going to take the glass but when I'm back I want to see all of you just like before. Friends I mean."

I took the bunch of key and pulled out the cabinet key.

"Are you sure this is the one?" asked Tasha.

"Yes, I'm sure I have seen Ms Venny uses this key to open the cabinet just now when we were fighting." I said.

"I'm proud of you." said Laine.

"Me too." said Kelly.

I laughed and Mr Smith entered our room with four bottles of water. Mr Smith is our principal.

"Well, looks like you guys are together now."

"Yes, sir. We don't need that guy anymore." replied Kelly.

"Good!" Now you guys can go back to class." he said.

We went out and started to laugh!

"He is the dumbest principal of all." said Tasha.

"By the way, who were you guys fighting for?" I asked

"Zac Efron." answered Laine.

Tasha and I looked at both of them and started to laugh again and we ran back to our class.

xxx