He took a few steps and started running and I started running after him.

"You'll never get me alive" Kyle called running away.

After along chase I finely cot him hugging him tightly which made him get wet since he was in his boxer shorts like always.

"Okay, okay, you cot me, now let's get you dry before you get a cold" he said polling me off him and standing up then polled me up since I knocked him down when I got him.

...Kyles P.O.V...

I got into my room and putted my Black tank top and jeans with my black shoes, then putted all my stuff in my bag and tossed over my bag.

I walked down steers walking into the kitchen and walked to the fridge, I opened it and took out a soda then walked out to my car putting my bag in the back seat. I sat on the car good waiting for Kim to come out.

"Boo" I heard someone say and sit on the hood next to me.

I looked to my side to see Dan sitting next to me smiling "what's up bro?" He said.

"I think I'm good so far" I said.

"How are things with the girl you talked about?" I asked.

Dan been talking all the time about this girl he liked for a time now, but he never told me who she is or what's her name is.

"Didn't talk to here yet" he said looking the other way.

I heard the front door getting closed, I looked at the door and saw Kim walking to us. She was wearing her blue tank top, short jeans short, gray converse and a black and blue snapback with her bag over her shoulder.

"Hi Dan" she said waving.

"Hi" he said getting off and get in the passenger seat, I looked at Kim who was looking at her phone texting.

"When did you get that cap?" I asked.

"Luke gave it to me" I said smiling.

'Of cores Luke' I thought.

I walked into the car in the driver while Kim got in the back seat. I started driving to the beach, the howl ride was silent, Kim was texting and Dan was silently looking out the window.

When we got there Dan walked to his friend while me and Kim took are stuff out and started changing.

After I took of my short and jeans then my shoes since I was wearing my blue board shorts under it, when I was done I couldn't help not to look over to Kim who was taking off her tank top, I couldn't not help but think of stuff while I watched her stand in front of me in her black and white bikini top and short jeans top.