The Story of Adriana Crevan

Adriana Crevan, her name is striking as well as her story. Who is this person? They sound so magnificent! And indeed she is.

Lets go back, to the very beginning.

The Crevan family is popularly known for prime laughter and occupation as morticians. The father of this family, otherwise known as the Undertaker, was a friend of Vincent Phantomhive, father of Ciel Phantomhive. The Undertaker and his wife had a lovely relationship with each other until that day. Depression never really effected Undertaker until the day his child was born. Adriana, born to the Crevan family on an unknown date in 1763, was a beautiful child whom looked exactly like her father. But with her birth came a tragedy. Her mother had died while in labor, leaving Undertaker in depression, alone to take care of his only child. Adriana became special to him. Someone he loved very much, he thought he would never lose her. Until yet again, another tragedy struck. He had lost his only child. It isn't exactly known how he had lost her but now the two were separated. For a long, long time. Drocell Keinz, former puppet master and puppet himself happen to come across the young girl and took her under his care. He experimented with her and gave her many useful abilities. He had almost made her half puppet, so in the future if she were to get hurt, she would be able to fix herself. They loved each other like family, he cared for her with all his heart. Adriana only thought of Drocell as something more once. Adriana was gorgeous as well. A duplicate of her handsome father. She had long silver hair that hung down to her knees. Her skin was pale and scarred in multiple places. She also has several stitchings as well. If there was one thing she was harassed about it was her size. Everyone else was just so tall, although you might consider her normal. She was a natural five foot seven. It was quite short compared to everyone else. If there was one thing everyone else envied her for, it was that she was "naturally seductive". As she walked through the cemetery on any day, she could capture the hearts of many men but refused to all their offers knowing she'd only stay with Drocell. As she grew up she would need an occupation. She decided to join in with Noah's Arc Circus where she was usually a test subject or performer. She'd usually work with Doll or Snake. The circus accepted her as a part of their "family" as they did to every member. Each member was special in their own way. After leaving the circus, she ended up back living with Drocell. For many years to come, she worked in his shop, helping sell his puppets to many of the young children in England. Some news got to her and she had heard of Funtom toy company, this didn't mean any thing important to her. Sadly, she could've connected with her father sooner because of "the queen's guard dog." The Phantomhive's informer was the Undertaker, her father. Continuing on, she worked normally each day. One night, Drocell took a long look at her eyes. Clearly, they weren't normal. An extra orb of color? What could this mean? Other than that, they glowed in the dark! He decided to not do anything yet. December 15, 1875 - Ciel Earl Phantomhive is born. Everything was yet again, normal until a few years after Ciel's birth. His (fourth) birthday, a tragic nightmare occurred. An unknown rival had set forth and burnt down the manor. Adriana took a look for herself, interested in the case. His parents were killed in the fire and he was the only survivor. Watching him, he'd suddenly emerged with an unknown tall man, dressed in formal black clothes. There was not enough information for her to investigate any further. But was this an answer to part of her life? She felt as if she had connection with them but did she? Adriana left and returned back to Drocell. A year or two later she came back to the Phantomhive manor, it had been rebuilt. From what she could tell, the man she had seen that night was the head butler of the manor and Ciel had acquired three new servants. At least she had more information. As she was about to leave she heard an unrecognizable, nasal, deep voice. "Undertaker...? What are you doing this fine day at the manor? Aren't you working?" Adriana turned around to see another tall man with slick black hair in a black suit, glasses and hedge clippers. The man looked her over the bent down so he was face level with her. He stared at her for a while then stood up again, his eyes widened. "You're....not Undertaker... You're.... His daughter?" He kneeled and bowed his head. "I am William T Spears, a shinigami that is highly familiar with your father. He is the legendary grim reaper." Adriana tilted her head. She had not heard much of her father. She actually thought Drocell may have been her father. William stood up and took her arm. "You're father had lost you when you were very young. In your human life." What did he mean by human life? "Does that mean.... I'm a shinigami?" She asked. "Yes. A highly respected one." He responded with a slight grin as he led her down the streets, straight to the Undertaker's Funeral Parlor. Upon seeing it, Adriana's eyes lit up a bit brighter. She was going to see her father for the first time in a very long time. As they walked into the dark, cold shop, Will called out "Undertaker. This is a very important business. It's William, I've come with someone dry important." Among the many coffins a voice with a deep, British cockney accent replied, "ah, mister Spears. Hihihi~ I thought I'd being seeing you. Who'd you bring to me?"

"Your daughter." There was a short pause before an older man pushed open a coffin, and walked out. "You mean.... A-Adriana?" He stuttered a bit as William nodded. It was time to make her move. Adriana stepped out from behind William and gazed at her father as he looked back at her. He slowly dropped to his knees in shock. "F-father...." Her sweet, soft voice rang in his ears. She slowly stepped forward once, then again before she burst into tears and laughter as she ran to him. He was ready for her embrace, holding out his arms, a few tears slipped from his covered eyes as they hugged tightly. "My baby daughter has returned to me!" He laughed and hugged her, kissing her cheek. William stood back and smiled for once. It actually made him happy to see the two reunited.