GIRL TALK: PERIOD [Period Emergency Kit]

~*

For this update, continuation ito nung another Girly Talk Update ko so it will be a shorty Update. So let start ^^

==

As I've said before I will teach you on How to make a Period Emergency Kit so that you can bring it wherever you are so here's you will need:

A Travel Size pouch- Mas simple mas okay kasi hindi siya noticeable so no one will tell you that you are carrying a period emergency kit.

A Sanitary Pad- Of course self explanatory you need a Pad 1-2 pcs I think is enough to cover you up.

A Panty Liner- Another self explanatory you can use this if you feel that its already here & also you can use it to your last day.

A pain reliever- You will need this is if you experience cramps especially if you are in school or work. I suggest Advil it is great to ease the pain.

Extra Undies- We need this of course pag may leak tayo. Hindi naman tayo pwde mag stay with stain or what diba?

ZipLoc Plastic Bag- this is very important because you can use it to put your unsanitary undies & throw it to the trash can.

Wet Wipe- You will need this to clean up everything.

Tissue- To dry up.

Hand Sanitizer /Alcohol- to sanitize you hands.

Fragrance- To fresh in up (You don't need to squeeze it out to your pouch lalo na pag malaki pwde mo naman ilagay na to sa Bag)

So just put everything I've mention to your Travel size pouch & you're ready to go. :))

~~~*

That's all for that ^^ Thankyou again feel free to drop your feedback or if you have anything to know just comment down or message me & I will do that in my next UD :)) See yahh again bye bye ^^