Skin Care Tips

Taking care of your skin can help you to boost your confidence & maintain your skin healthy. :)

So I'm here to share you how to start a good skin care routine. :) So let start shall we ?

||♥||♥||

First, we need to wash our face to remove excess oil & dirt that can clog the pores that cause pimples. So we need to find a good cleanser that suits to our skin type & can't harsh your face.

After cleansing, we need to tone. Toning is helps to remove the cleanser residue & some dirts that the cleanser didn't remove. Toning helps our skin to prepare for the next products we will apply.

& the last step is to Moisturize, Because cleansing & toning can dry out our skin so we need to sooth the skin.

[Other steps for Weekly basis or if its needed]

Once or twice a week (Depends on your skin type) we need to exfoliate our skin to remove dead skin cells & helps the skin to regenerate new skin cells. Exfoliating our skin helps us to achieve a smooth baby like skin.

[SUN SUNSCREEN] needs for protection from the harmful Mr.Sun :)

[MASK] Its depends on you what kind of mask do you like to use. But for me I refer homemade mask mas less harmful to the skin kasi walang chemicals & budget friendly lang kasi yung mga kelangan makikita mo lang agad sa kitchen niyo :).

==========

That's all for Skin care tips. For the actual product naman na ginagamit ko I will mentioning it in my future update :)

- Feel free to request just comment below or message me :) Thankyou so much ^^ :)