Francesca.

 I opened  my eyes to a new day, everything seemed different a lot brighter.  I felt a little sore in some spots and happy as hell I turned to give Angelo a good morning kiss and found an empty space.  Jumping from the bed ...I looked around to find any evidence that showed that he was still  in my house..his jacket, a shoe, a shirt his tie..nothing..He was gone he got the goodies and left. The ring of the door bell took me by surprise. I grabbed my robe . I was surprised to hear the door open.

 I heard what seemed like a scuffle and a crash as I rushed down the stairs.  Angelo laid face  down on the  floor with a towel wrapped around his waist. My father had his knee in Angelo's back and his gun to his head. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?"

"DADDY STOP IT! GET OFF OF HIM. " I yelled.

"Sal it'sAngelo get off him." My mother  said standing off to the side shaking her head. I rushed to help Angelo up.  He  looked  stund.   He stood pulling the towel tightly around his waist. He smiled weakly and kissed me. I was mad about the whole scene but I was happy as hell to know that Angelo hadn't left like I first thought.

 I noticed that he had made up a tray that laid on the table with breakfast. I smiled even more and kissed him again.

"Someone care to explain.." I heard my father say. One kiss and I forgot my father and mother were  was in the room.

"Daddy , mom."   I turned. " This is Angelo."

"Hello sir." I watched my father ignore his out stretched hand .  My mother came to give him a hug but was intercepted by dad. "Boy you need to go put some clothes on now."

"Yes sir." He winked at me and ran up the stairs ..

"So is he staying here now that your pregnant."

"No daddy."

"He's very good looking Fran..come sit down, you don't need to be getting all excited in your condition."  I sat next to my mom..

"So what is his intentions now that you two are expecting." I knew my Daddy well he was ready to interegate.

"If you mean marriage Daddy we'er not getting married."

"So you two are just going to play house?"

"Daddy, just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I have to marry Angelo. This is not olden days ..We can raise our child without being married. I don't want to get married I like my freedom. "

"Young lady you are my daughter my only child you have no say." That shocked me. I stood looking at my father open mouthed.

"Sal." I heard my mother say.

"Shut up Gianna."

"Mr Moretti, I understand  what you're talking about..and I totally agree..marriage is the only alternative."I turned to see Angelo coming back down the stairs now wearing  his shirt and pants.

"What the hell are you talking about Binochi ?"  I felt like my world was going crazy. Angelo was talking crazy and my dad was acting crazy. Maybe  I was still sleep and dreaming. I pinched myself. No I was awake. 

"I'm saying that the baby needs both parents French."

What the hell was he talking about. There was no baby.I felt like punching him into reality but ok two could play this game.

"Wait one second ...did anyone think that  I might not even want to keep the  baby."  The room got quiet.

"Francesca No! You wouldn't."  My mother looked at me like I had grown a second head.