seven

Felix wore his signature devilish grin as he watched Harry watching Katerina at the bar.

"It's still hard to imagine you picked such an average looking, goodie-two-shoes for a blood bank. Did she cry when you took that precious little gift from her?"

Harry hardly spared him a harsh glance and he tried to loosen up his jaw before he spoke, "So everyone keeps saying. No, because I didn't take it."

Felix cocked an eyebrow at him and Harry sighed already knowing where this conversation was going to go.

"Really?"

Another shot disappeared, "Yes, really."

Katerina left the bar to dance and Harry visibly tensed when Felix stood.

"Considering that you haven't fed from her in a few weeks, nor have you popped that devilishly sweet cherry of hers, I think that it's time I give it a go."

Harry didn't move but it was clear that Felix had ticked him off, "You break the rules of the one month and I will turn you in so fast you won't even know what hit you. She's mine."

A rather loud laugh passed through Felix's lips, "Possessive much?"

"Yes."

Felix dismissed him with a wave of his hand, "So what, I can't feed off of her, but I can still fuck her. Should've taken the chance sooner, Styles."

For the hundredth time in the night, Harry rolled his eyes, "Good luck. She holds onto that like it's what keeps her alive and she can't be compelled."

He turned around so fast that it almost made Harry laugh, almost.

"What do you mean she can't be compelled?"

Now he laughed, "Didn't peg you for a dumbass, Felix. It means that she can't be compelled. Don't know why, but it just doesn't work on her."

"How is that possible?"

Harry only shrugged and pulled another shot toward him, "Dunno but it is."

Felix glared at him, he was determined to piss him off by taking his little blood bank's virginity and, quite frankly, he didn't believe him. Everyone could be compelled, even other vampires if they weren't strong enough to resist it.

"I don't believe you."

He leaned back in the booth and flashed Felix a cocky smile, "Alright then, go see for yourself."

Katerina danced on him without a care and Harry watched as he turned her around. His hearing was so well that he picked out their individual voices among the masses of people and loud music and he heard him say very explicitly, "You're going to let me take you home and take your virginity and you aren't going to regret it."

Immediately, her hand shot out and slapped him straight across the face. Harry laughed so loud that a few people gave him questioning looks. He looked fucking mental, but it was worth it to see Felix so humiliated and embarrassed.

Katerina was so offended that she actually went back to get her things before storming out of the club. Felix remained in the middle of the dance floor looking like he had just seen a ghost and Harry threw some cash on the table before following her out.

He caught up to her about a block away, "Katerina!"

She turned around quickly and rolled her eyes, her palm raising to her forehead in frustration.

"Nope. I am not doing this today." Low and behold, here was the infamous Harry of her dreams and he was actually not pretending to not know her out in public.