“I didn’t think you were coming..”

Francesca looked at her friend and partner in crime Lala sitting behind a huge glass desk covered with papers.

“I had to make a stop at a clients.” She said kicking off her heels as she flopped  down on the couch resting her legs.

“Was it the one with the son.” She watched as LaLa opened her small refrigerator pulled out her Jolly Rancher and handed to her.

“Yes and  today I meet her son.”

“Is he cute.” LaLa asked sitting on  her desk.

 “He’s a hottie with a cute busty blonde girlfriend.”  Francesca said taking a drink of her Jolly Rancher.

“So how did you meet his girlfriend? Does she live with him?.”Lala asked.

“She came over while we were eating dinner.”Lala  hopped off the desk excitedly.”You and the son were having dinner. Why do I have to pry these things out of you Frenchy?”

“It was just a business dinner.”

“Ok, so what happened?”

“Nothing really the girlfiend came over and got mad because I was there.”

“ If the girlfriend hadn’t come over you two would have probably did more than just eat  dinner.”

“I don’t do clients .”

“You’re going to do this one I know..”

“This man came home saw you there and wanted you to stay for dinner. Frenchy, you stayed.”

 “It was just dinner.”

“Hold on.” Lala pointed “It was dinner with a stranger in his home .”

“It’s not really a big deal .”

“It was a big deal to his girl.”

“She was little mad.”

“Of course you where sitting in her mans house eating dinner saying it was business You two where feeling each other out. You are going to fuck him..”

“ I’m not ”

“She might not be his girlfriend now after your dinner.”

“Why does everything come down to sex with you?”

“Because I’m a sexual being ..In a virgins body I want too, I need too but I haven't yet.

“ Your just a freaking nympho in the making."

“Yes maybe I’m a freaking nympho who hasn't found that one man to bust the cherry. I have three potential candidates my sugar daddy ,Charlie who has money, he wines and dines hoping to get some, my young thug Bobby who thinks  after Micky Dees is the way to  my panties and my main squeeze. Liam who just a gentleman.  It helps to have variety in this difficult decision making time..”

“I can’t stand you Lala” Francesca laughed. “ How can you juggle three men..”

“ Very carefully. I’m you two years ago Frenchy when you were still fun”

“Don’t call me Frenchy.”

“See that’s what I mean.” Lala pointed.”When you were Frenchy you were fun now your FRANCESCA! And your boring as hell and by the way I let you call me Lala..and my name is LAUREN.. and everyone here calls you Frenchy..

“ Yeah , don’t I know.”

“Now your ashamed of your nickname ..When you were thirteen French kissing all them boys ..in my dad’s garage you didn’t care..and when you were seventeen..”