Francesca slammed the laundry room door and locked it. How was she going to do the job effectively  when   Angelo was very tempting. Taking a deep breath she needed  to get herself in check before she went back out there and ended up doing something she shouldn't.  She had to stay focused having sex with a client was no good.  Ten minutes later, with her dress and pumps on  she felt more in control as she walked back into the kitchen. "I'm back."She announced. Angelo gave wolf whistle as he stood holding the seat for her. He watched as she crossed her long sexy legs and her dress rode up her thighs. He had to get his mind out the gutter at least for now.

"You feel better?"

"Yes' but...I really think I should leave."

"Why ?"  He looked at her questionably.

"There are quite a few reason. First being you're my client,"

"So , we're having a business dinner .It's only me and you I won't bite unless you ask me too. "He smiled.

"That's what I'm afraid of." She watched as he went to get a bottle of wine.  "I hope you like pinot."  She nodded her approval as he poured two glasses and handed her one. She accepted.  "This is too matchmaking mothers." He said as they clinked glasses  drank.

 "So you're really my maid." He sat across from her after making them both  plates .

"Yes and No."

" You care to elaborate."  He asked captivated by her sherry brown eyes.  

"Well, I own French Maid." She took a sip of her wine.

"So why is the owner working as a maid."

"Because your mother is very good at getting her way, and my mother happens to be her friend."  

"So my mother convinced you too be my maid..to hook us up and you agreed." Francesca took another sip of wine this is where she had to choose her words carefully.

."Um yeah so to speak."

"So am I to believe you are so desperate to find a man that you have too have you mother set you up."

"No..No I have no trouble getting dates.."

"How am I to believe that if you agree to something like this."

"Really Binochi I don't care what you believe. I run a business if I have to go out in the field to work ..I will. Done it before will do it again."

"Listen here Moretti if you're going to be my maid ...." She cut in.

"Maybe I won't be you're maid..I'll send someone else..."

"Didn't you sign a contract with Cella."

"Yes."

"In it did it say that you would be my maid?"

That devil of a woman..."Yes."

"For how long?"He smiled.

"Six months Binochi.. three times a week."

"My moms loves me. Moretti"

"Don't laugh Binochi there are such things as clauses."

   He watched her  place a fork full of  chicken parmesan in her mouth. This little argument with her was fun and watching  her eat was really turning him on.   The way  her full luscious lips slid over the fork  was sexy as hell.  He couldn't seem to take his eyes off her mouth. He wondered if   she would consider a one nightstand . It was then that the door buzzed along with his cell phone he excused himself wondering who it could be as he opened the door, realizing the same person was calling. "Victoria."

 "Hey baby, I brought us dinner and a bottle of wine," She charged pass him without second thought .  She stopped dead . "Who the hell is she ?"  Francesca watched the busty blonde charge pass Angelo like she owned the place. She didn't like her instantly. " Im Francesca Moretti the maid .I was going over my services  with Angelo."  Angelo looked at Francesca he could tell she was loving his awkward moment by the smile that played across lips.

"I bet you were." The blonde gave her a murderous look. "And what services are you offering over dinner."

Well actually Angelo was going over what he expected of me when you interrupted isn't that right Angel.. She smiled batting her eyes at him..

The blonde was furious..looking from Angelo to her.."Angelo...you better explain now."

Francesca bit her tongue to keep from laughing outrirght at Angelo face as he explained to the little blonde about her. It was time for her to exit. "Oh Angelo. " Francesca called as she retrieved her bag and keys. "I'm leaving."

Francesca watched as he stopped  talking and walked towards  her. Victoria watching angerly.

"This will never happen again Francesca" He whispered.

"Oh I know it won t remember I'm only the maid." He grabbed her hand as she was leaving. "I promise no interruptions next time."

"There won't be a next time Binochi." 

"Yes it will Francesca. Mark my words."