Blue spots every where it was ruined she knew it as she stuffed it in the wash on gentle cycle walking back into the kitchen in one of Angelo’s tee shirts she started transferring the food to his containers no longer caring whether  him or his mother found out it wasn’t home cooked she was out as soon as her dress was washed and dried ..pulling out her I pad she hooked up to his bose system as she listen to her music …

Angelo heard the music as he  rode the elevator up to his loft .  As he entered the music was at full blast one of his favorite songs by Usher  playing ,..leaving his suit case at he door he continued through to the kitchen dancing around was a sexy brunette wearing just his Raiders tee shirt  she oblivious to the fact that he had entered the house as she transferred the food from one container to another.  He couldn’t help watching what must be the maid dancing. The shock came as she was dancing bent over and touched her toes like the song requested. He got a full view.

.”Woooaww”  Francesca screamed as she jumped up from her bending position to see a strange gorgeous man standing looking at her she grabbed for a knife from the rack. “Who the hell are you.” She had the knife pointed at him ready to fight.

“I’m Angelo Binochi and this is my home…Who are you?”

Shit ..Shit this was definitely not the way she thought their first meeting would be especially with her state of undress and him looking amused at her discomfort. The bum.”I’m Francesca Moretti your maid.

The Binochi House

“Vincenzo Binochi your absolutely certain that your son will be home this evening.”  Cella couldn’t take any chances with this meeting …it had to be timed perfectly.  She had just hung up with Francesca..so she knew she was on her way to the loft. Walking around the living room she stood in front of the flat screen.  “ Answer me Vinny ..this is important!” ..She stood waiting arms crossed foot tapping.  She knew the only way to get his attention was block the TV.

“Cella how many time are we going to have this conversation. Lenny said his plane should be in by four. Now get out the way of  Law in Order..”  He waved his hand attempting to make her move to no success. He leaned back in his easy chair he was irriatated and she was interrupting his favorite show. “ Vinny this is your son’s life .”  

“Key words  Cella this is his life and this is your mess leave me out of it.”  He stood walking toward the kitchen she followed.

“This is our future ..If we leave it to Angelo he’ll never get married and we’ll never have a grandson to carry on the Binochi name..”  She watched him open the refrigerator and pull out a beer.  “Am I the only one who thinks that this is important?”

“ Yes!,Angelo is sowing his oats …leave him alone.” Vinny twisted the top off the beer and headed back to the living room. 

“Just yesterday you were telling him not to come back unless he had a grandbaby.” Cella stopped walking as her husband turned.

“I was mad  them fucking Raiders beat the Eagles….I was a little drunk .”

“That’s all you worry about is the Damn Eagles.”

“I worry about that and eating, when are you going to cook.”

“ Cook ..I’m too tired to cook let’s go out.”

“ I don’t want to eat out. You  and Gianna are going to regret interfering in these kids lives.. mark my words Cella.” He pointed, sitting back in his chair.

“Let Angelo be,.let him enjoy himself as long as he can before he gets his ball and chain..”

“Is that what I’m  ball and chain..” Cella asked.

“ No Cella, your more like a boulder that’s gonna pull me under with her when this mess blows up in your face..mark my words..”

“Mark my words Vinceso Binochi …Angelo  will like Francesca  she is perfect for him…”

“Cella he might like her, he might even date her, he’ll more than likely sleep with her..but that don’t mean he’ll marry her.”

“He’s thirty four he’s not getting younger.’

“Didn’t you just tell me fifty is the new forty ..well may be thirty is the new twenty..”

“Oh shut up…when have you ever listen to me..”

“I can’t help but listen to you Cella you like the energizer battery your mouth goes on and on that’s why I have the man cave.. ”

“I think Vinny that we get back tonight you’ll be sleeping in that cave.”

“Whatever Cella, just leave me home than..maybe I’ll give Angelo a call and tell him to come here first that will ruin your whole plan won’t  it.” He took another swig as he watched the credits run.

“You wouldn’t dare?”

“Mark my words Cella ..a hungry man is liable to do anything..”