Part 2

No reads... Oh well!!

-----

You were confused as hell. What did he mean? You decided to ask, "Huh?"

Sans told the story, "Before you came, there was another human, her name was [name of your choice]. The moment I shook her hand, I saw a cruel killer in her eyes. I was right, she was. She killed every monster she fought, saw, or heard of. When she got to the kingdom, to get to the border, I was there. I had to stop what she was doing to these poor, innocent monsters. Including my brother. We fought and fought and fought, until she gave up. She officially reset, as so did I. I came here, hoping that all of that, wouldn't ever happened again, so I decided to help Papyrus "capture" humans. Every human I saw, was exactly like [name you chose]. Until you stumbled along, I did the usual prank I did, the woopie cusion in the hand trick. I looked strait in your eyes, you seemed nice. I was correct again. I believed that you could help monsters. But something inside me didn't want to believe that. Ever since you came here, the "insane" side of me always tries to take control, I try to keep it managed, but it keeps coming back. In the same spot. At the same time of day. Every single evening."

You froze hearing this. Thoughts went through your mind of what to say next, you couldn't think of anything. "I'm sorry" is all you could say. "Hey, its okay, its not as if you killed those monsters." He reasurred. You gripped you hair and began crying. You knew why you were crying, but you didn't choose to think of it. He glared at you. "Y/n, what's wrong?" He asked in a worried tone. You got up, grabbed your bag and ran out. "Y/n?" He questioned. He didnt know what was going on. You continued running until you got to the bridge in Hotland. Your feet dangled off the edge, it was boiling hot, but you didn't care. Sans looked around for you, he thought you were still in Snowdin. Your tears leaked off your face into the lava below.

Moments later you were daydreaming. Not about anything silly like you usually daydreamed about.

When text is like this it means your daydreaming

You were in a pile of flowers, you looked up and saw you fell down a huge hole. "Wha?" You said aloud. You got up. "Howdy!" You heard someone say from behind. You turned around and saw a, talking flower? "Hiya! I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower!" The flower said. "Hi... I'm-" You were interrupted by the weird flower. "Y/n? Oh I know!" He said. "Yes... How did you know?" You asked. "Huhehehe." He laughed. "I have my ways..." He finished. You were confused and tried going back to realality. "Trying to go back so soon? Huhehehe, you can't just yet. You haven't had your tutoriel." He continued, "Now, there is one rule that applies out here. Its, K I L L O R B E K I L L E D. Huhehehe. Now, there is a thing called LV. What does LV stand for, why, love of course! Now, let me give you some love!" He said creepy like. Floating white pellets went near you. You tapped one and it shocked you, making you lose most of your health. "Y O U I D I O T!" He said. You realized that you were crying from the pain. "Hurts don't it? Well I did warn you, didn't I? Its, K I L L O R B E K I L L E D! Hueheheheh!" He said.

You woke up. But you weren't in Hotland anymore. Everything was blurry and you realized you were in Sans room with bandages wrapped around your head. "Are you okay!?" Sans asked.

Cliff hanger again! What happened to you? No one know yet! Heheheh!