She Ain't You. (6 2/2)

Wardell.

I leaned forward rubbing Amour's back as she held onto Tyler's hand. I could hear her little sniffs and cries throughout the room and it honestly tore me up inside.

Tyler was my friend and I pray to God he pulls through this not only for himself, but for Amour. God I can't see this girl break, she's to fragile already.

I don't ask for much but could you please save Tyler so that this can save Amour.

"It's all my fault." Keyla cried kissing his face over and over again. "I'm so sorry baby."

I shook my head. "It's not your fault Keyla stop saying that. You couldn't have predicted this."

Amour just shifted in my lap lifting her red tear swollen face from her arm's. "He's right Keyla, this isn't your fault. You know Tyler's a dare devil. He was just excited to see you.. please don't blame yourself. Just be strong for the both of y'all."

Her voice was raspy and it honestly broke my heart even more. I wrapped my arm's around her waist, kissing her cheek softly. "You hungry?"

She turned her head pecking my lips. "No thank you, but you can go home Wardell. School is today and I don't want you to miss out on anything."

I looked at the time reading 2:45 am. "I don't wanna leave you alone though."
She softly smiled wrapping her arm around my neck pulling me closer. "You've been good enough to me. You have a game tomorrow and I want you to go to school okay? I'll be okay, I got Keyla."

I just stared into her eye's, nodding my head. "Alright."

She stood up off of my lap about to take off my hoodie but I stopped her. "Keep it, it looks better on you anyway."

She blushed rolling her eye's and I smiled standing up, walking around the bed hugging Keyla.

"Keep your head up okay? He's strong."

She just nodded her head. "Thank you."

"No problem, I'll see you later on today if your still up here."

She gave me a small smile whispering something in my ear, making me look at Amour smirking.

"Oh haha you already know, that's my baby. I promise I'll keep her happy you just stick by his side and I'll handle her."

Keyla chuckled pushing me away. "Yeah I'm not leaving his side, seeya Steph."

I chucked with her walking to Amour and grabbing her hand pulling her out the door with me. "Walk me to the front please."

She just hugged my arm shrugging. "Okay."

I looked down at her kissing her forehead as we walked. "Amour."

She looked up. "Huh?"

"Nothing I just wanted a kiss." I smiled making her blush leaning up to peck my lips. I pulled her back deepening the kiss making her shiver. Honestly I just loved the way I made her feel, she doesn't know I feel the same way when she's around me.

"Okay mhm you gotta stop catching me off guard like that Wardell.." She whispered pulling away from my lips. I could tell she didn't want to though.

I winked wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "I'll take that into consideration... But on another note you coming to my game tomorrow? If not I understand."

She gave me a sad look and I playfully rolled my eye's pinching her side. "Baby girl it's okay seriously, Tyler needs you way more then I do. I'll even bring you your homework after school today."