Chapter 18

NATES POV:

It was 7:30 and I was supposed to be waking up now.

"God, when can I go?"I asked

"Just wait until everyone gets to the hospital waiting for you. There coming..."

So I waited...and waited...and waited...

CHELSEA'S POV:

I woke up and it was 8:30 and Nate was still sleeping. He looked a lot better and was breathing well so that's a gods sign.

I got up and seen the Jacks, Katie and her parents, and Sammy with his girlfriend. I told the Jacks and Sammy what happened because they heard the news this morning. They felt really bad and were worried.

It was 1:00 and he still wasn't up. I had tears down my face and I sat down beside him. I whispered to him...

"It's time to come back Nate... please come back... Everyone is waiting to see you awake..."

NATES POV:

"You can now go back Nate" God said

"Thank you God..."I said. All the sudden I was lifted off the ground and it all felt like a dream...

CHELSEA'S POV:

I heard breathing, mumbling, and movement from Nate. I think he was waking up!

I seen his hazel eyes open looking around in confusion and we then we locked eyes.

"Chelsea?" Nate said really quiet.

"Nate, your back." I said giving him a hug as I was crying in his chest.

"I'm sorry Chelsea for giving up on you, breaking away, and most of all leaving you. I don't know why I did this but I'm going to make this up to you. I love you so much..." Nate started to cry in my shoulder and he hugged me again.

"I love you to Nate."

We filled out some paper work, doctors asked Nate questions, took some more X-rays, and a lot other stuff. They said we would be leaving today in a hour.

I was going to homeschool Nate for the week and watch him over night at his house. I couldn't wait to spend the nights just me and him.

It was 9:25 and we were taking Nate home. Nate was so ready to leave the hospital and lay in his own bed.

Nate was in a wheel chair and we went to the elevator to go to the parking garage.

"Can't wait for this week. Just me and you" Nate said.

"Yeah this is going to be so much fun." I said as we finally got to the car.

I helped Nate get in the front set and I sat in the back while Katie drove us to Nate's house. I had a bag full of clothes and my purse ,but if I ever needed any extra Katie would come over and drop some new clothes.

We finally arrived at Nate's house and I helped him to his bedroom and put him in his bed.

"Call or text me later Chelsea!" Katie said yelling down the stairs leaving.

"Ok. Bye!"

I put on some sweatpants and took off my shirt to reveal my bra and went in bed with Nate and we cuddled. I missed this feeling so much and I'm glad he's back.

"Goodnight Nate I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"Love you lil mama goodnight" Nate said

Then at 11:00 in the morning, Nate and I feel asleep together cuddling and holding hands.