Chapter Thirty Three

En başından başla

" Belle, I have to quickly pop out. It's an emergency. Be back soon" she says, hastily walking out of the restaurant. I plug my headphones in, and grab a cloth from the sink, walking to a messy table and spraying flash all over it. I wipe the table, turning the volume to my iPhone louder.

I tap my fingers to the  beat, as I pick up the dishes on the table. A big ' clang' is heard as a plate slips from my hand. The customers who are too engrossed in their meals don't notice as I let out an sigh in annoyance. Just great.

Frustratedly rubbing my head, I grab the brush to sweep the broken pieces as I feel a presence behind me and the smell of a strong manly cologne.

Startled, I turn around, my eyes locking with mesmerising dark brown ones. The ones that had flecks of gold which made his eyes appear to have a inner fire.

" Here let me help you with that" this mysterious guy says , as he takes the broom from my hand. I stare into the depths of his ravishing dark brown eyes, as he exchanges me a small smile.

"Noah" he says, offering his hand out to me. " Belle" I mumble , shaking his soft warm hands. " Ah the famous Belle" he smirks as I confusingly stare at him. " You know me?"

" Agatha is my aunt" he enthusiastically says, staring into my eyes. " Oh right, you're the nephew from America" I say, as he runs his fingers through his hair and smiles.

" Yes, that would be me" he chuckles.

He was ever so good looking, his smile was so enchanting. " Are you here for Agatha?" I ask, picking up the broken small pieces on the table. It pricks my finger as blood starts to pour. Why am I so damn clumsy?

He immediately grabs my hand, as I pull away. " It's fine, it's just a small cut" I say, although it hurt a little. The glass scraped against my hand, I didn't realise there was a big chunk of glass lying on the side.

Noah grabs a bandage from the first aid kit in the kitchen, and aids to my hand as I stare at him, memorised. There was just something about him.

Within minutes, he ties a bandage around my hand. " Are you okay?" He concernly asks, touching my shoulder. I quickly nod, pulling back. " Urm thank you for this" I mumble, gesturing to my bandaged hand.

"It's fine" he calmly says.

Awkward silence fills the air, as I bite my lip nervously.

" With regards to your question, yes I am here for Agatha. Have you seen her?" He asks in a clear posh tone. " She had to go out, she'll be back soon" I say, staring at the clock on the wall.

"I'll just wait until she comes" he says, taking a seat. " We'll I'd love to keep you company but it is quite busy" I lie, trying to avoid him, as he chuckles and takes a look around the empty restaurant.

" Oh yeah?" he smirks, pretending to think, and tapping his chin.

"Well the family have just left and the elderly couple are leaving" he states, motioning to the table in the far corner.

" So, I can totally see how busy it is. Poor you" he mockingly says, as we both burst out laughing, as I shake my head in embarrassment, and turn my back to him. " Well let me make some hot tea for us then" I offer, walking into the kitchen.

He follows me into the kitchen as I reach for the PG tips box right at the top of the cabinet. He comes right behind me, his hot breath fanning my face.