"One, you are a major freak but you hide it so well." he says with a grin.

"What just randomly made you say this?" I ask him.

"Because my memory is coming back from last night and you said you thought we came back to and I quote 'do it.'" He smiles cockily.

I have an urge to punch him for some reason but I'll resist. I may have said that so I can't hit him for it.

"I was lifted I probably didn't know what I was saying." I say defending myself.

"Real thoughts and feelings come out when your intoxicated." he winks.

"Carry on with the next thing you had to say before I pinch you."

"And two... you are an amazing girlfriend." he says lowering his hands around my waist.

I giggle to keep from turning red in the face.

"I've only been your official girlfriend for a day Abel." I laugh.

"But it's feels like months if you ask me."

I stare at Abel as he shows his bunny teeth. I feel like this is going to be a good relationship between us. Hopefully everything goes right.

I lean downing placing a soft kiss on his lips. Abel pulls me down closer deepening the kiss. He's breaks the it and looking at me,

"You still wanna do it?" he smiles childishly.

"You're such a sex maniac." I say rolling my eyes.

"Hey your the one sitting on top of me with a skirt on." he points out.

See this is why I prefer pants because I forget about shit like this that easily.

"I swear I didn't know." I laugh trying to hide my embarrassment.

As I try to get off Abel he quickly flips us over so he's on top of me now.

"I feel like you're teasing me on purpose." he says closely to my face.

"Who said I was teasing you?" I ask rhetorically.

"I just feel like you do it." he says kissing face.

"Stop it, why are you always so energized?" I ask turning my face to the side to block his kisses.

"Because I love you and want to kiss you all day long."

"That's nice now get off me your heavy." I say.

"What's the magic words?" he ask in an annoying kid tone.

"I love you?" I say taking a guess.

"It was Finn and Jake but I'll take that."

He laughs pecking my lips again before he finally gets off me. Just like as if it was planned my phone rings. I get up walking to the counter where I left it, to see who's calling me.

I pick up my phone to see its Cash💸 calling, which is weird because he's never called me before.

"Hello?" I say answering.

"Good morning Miss America." he coos into the phone.

I told him countless of times he doesn't have to always call me that.

"Good morning cash," I chuckle "what's up?"

"I called to tell you that I've got you a shoot today for the old xo merchandise that we've restocked on."

"A shoot today? I'm free and bored so I'm in."

"Best model xo ever had. I'll send you the address and what time you need to be there." He says.