"Why would she do that?!" I cried, my voice cracking slightly at the end, "he was just trying to help and she such a... That bitch!" I cried. My head fell onto Derek's lap as I sniffed and wiped my eyes with a tissue.

I felt Derek stiffen at my touch but slowly relax, I heard Derek's heart rise a little and I looked to Isaac to see him looking back at me with a smirk.  

I just rolled my eyes and went back to watching the movie.

Suddenly Derek's phone started ringing and I heard him sigh before answering it. I didn't even bother listening to the conversation because I was too wrapped up in Ryan Gossling.

"Ryan Gossling, come find me and take me away." I mumbled to myself, but then I remembered wolf hearing and noticed Derek and Isaac were both staring at me weird, I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to the gorgeous sexiness of Ryan Gossling.

"What?! Styles are you sure?! Ok we will get Scott!" Derek stood up quickly, making my head jerk up and crash down in a painful manner.

"Damn." I grumbled,  

"Isaac! Take your car and meet me, Marcey, and Scott at the repair garage as soon as you get there!" Isaac looked at him weird and I looked between the both of them,

"It's the kanama." Derek's voice was deadly cold.

I looked to him in shock before throwing my jacket and shoes on and looking to Derek,

"Let's go."

*present time*

We got around back and saw Isaac there.  

I ran up to him,

"How long have you been here for?" I asked as I grasped both his shoulders in my hands, he chuckled,

"Not very long," I nodded. I have only known Isaac for a few days, but he has opened up to me in that amount of time, and he's like a little brother to me. And he's told me that I was like a sister to him.

* Scott's POV*

I saw Derek stiffen up as Marcey ran over to Isaac and grabbed him.  

I raised my eyebrows at him,

"She won't hurt him.... If that's what you're thinking?" I had no idea what was going through Derek's mind.

He shook his head,

"I know that" he grumbled, "I just..." He shook his head, "never mind." I looked at him and saw something in his eyes. But I dropped it, not wanting to fight with Derek. Verbally or physically.  

Isaac and Marcey came back over to where we were.  

"So how do we plan on getting in without drawing attention?" Marcey asked as she walked back over to us, we all looked to Derek for the answer and he was looking up at the roof. I realized what he was thick and cut in,

"No! No no no no no." Everyone looked to me,  

"Scott howells do you want to go in? We will be caught any other way! And we need that body." Marcey looked to Derek in disgust,

"We need the what now?!"

"We need the body. That way we can get a better look at how it kills. And I know how we're going to get the body."

*normal POV*

"And why do I need to do this again?!" I whispered as Derek, Isaac and Scott lowered me down through the roof and right over to where they had the body in one of the body bags,

"Because your the smallest." I shot a glare up to Derek who had been the one to say it,

"Ok....just a little lower... And go faster! At this rate not only will they see me but they will catch me also! Think I'm some kind of freak for trying to steal a dead body." I mumbled the last part under my breath but still in a mocking way, but they were still able to hear it and they all chuckled slightly.  

-

I grabbed the bag and heard someone call from over by the cop cars,

"I'll get the bag into the ambulance!" I looked up to the guys with wide eyes and they started pulling me up as fast as they could.

I kept muttering curse words under my breath as they kept yanking me harder and harder to pull me up.

"Ouch!" I say a the tip of my head hits the metal roof with a bang.

But no one seems to care as they pull me and the body up through the hole.

"You guys owe me big time." I mutter as I unwrap the ropes the had on my from under breasts and on my hips

*putting the ropes on*

"Come on derek! Just put it on! You know how to tie knots better! And I don't want to fall!" Derek gave me an unsure look before stepping really close to me and placing his hands right by my boobs as he tied the first rope on, I could hear his heartbeat increase slightly and then he bent down to his knees as he placed his hands on my hips to then wrap the second rope around me.

I looked up to see Scott and Isaac laughing slightly at Derek, I knew they heard his heart beat also. What's been up with him anyway? His heart always jumping at any contact? So weird...

"There" he said a he pulled away and stood up I smirked at him,

"There" I cooed, "wasn't so bad now was it?" I laughed as I handed the ropes to Isaac and Scott to hold onto also as I lowered myself into the hole Derek had made in the roof*

"Now we should probably get out of here..." Scott suggested as we all heard the yelling from the policemen as they a realized the body was missing.  

We all hopped down from the roof without another word and dashed to the cars.

But the whole time my mind was someplace else,  

The whole time I was wondering... What's up with Derek?

--------- 

3 updates in one day!!!!! Woot woot!!! :D haha hope you guys like!!!(: please VOTE and COMMENT and FOLLOW!(: suggestions for what you want to happen next? COMMENT and you might just have your idea be the next chapter!!!