Chapter 5

James pov

I stop, I can see that something's wrong, she's thinking, "if you want me to stop you just have to say it you know?" I ask and she replies "uh? Oh yeah, um I never uh you know" and of course I know what she means I'm the first that could have and I should stop, I cans see she's not ready. "C'mon" I take her up, undo the bed and we get to sleep like this naked, I hug her, and surprisingly she hugs me back and we whisper "goodnight" at the same time.

I wake up during the night with Lily moving and talking "no sev no" she's having a nightmare "Lily wake up it's just a bad dream" I wake her up, she opens her beautiful eyes and stares and then I can't believe it she's kissing me we're side by side and she's kissing me, while I think of all this she takes my hand and moves it, and when I realize what's happening I've got a hand there at her entrance, and her hand on mine. I'm really going to do that, she wants me to, she's kissing me, then I put a finger in slowly, I can feel her moan in my mouth and I can feel her hips moving, she likes it so I put another finger and she keeps moaning, she's leaning on my chest now, I can feel her liquid on my hands, I guess she tastes fantastic. So I put my fingers in my mouth and she looks at me weirdly and starts laughing so I ask her "liked it?" she nods and kisses me and we get back to sleep after she mutters a "thanks".