Chapter eleven

Hey guys! So for those of you who are not following me, I had actually finished this chapter the begining of last week but my charger broke and my laptop went dead so I had to order a new one and I just got it today! Yay! Anywho, this chapter is dedicated to lalamusicisme to whom I've decided I will call her my little 'Blaire hater' haha. Thanks for checking up on the story and for all your comments, girl! :) 

If you can't see the song on the side it's I will follow you into the dark by Death Cab For Cutie, check it out! :3

And now for what most of you have been waiting for since the start of the story...

Chapter eleven

                I don’t even make it out of the fucking driveway. My conscious started pummeling me with all the things Teddy has done for me. He has resisted claiming me for a month and has slowly been dying because of me! I thought back to what Grizz said that night. ‘I want you more than he does, he’s afraid. So he’s been trying to stay away from you so I can’t break free’. It makes sense now; he was trying to keep Grizz from claiming me. I rested my forehead against the steering wheel and watch as my tears splatter on the leather covering and make there way down to my lap.

                Could I really let Teddy die? I would be a murderer, would I go to jail? If I just leave now no one could ever find me. I would even have to let go of Fevah. Is all this really worth my stupid freedom? Is someone dying worth my freedom? I bite my bottom lip and bang my head on the steering wheel. I don’t know what to do.

                I don’t want to be stuck with someone for the rest of my life that I can barely tolerate. Hell, he doesn’t even want me. It’s just in his nature to want me, well, his inner monster wants me. But his human side? Forget it, he probably secretly hates my juts. I sort of don’t blame him. Would letting him die be sort of doing him a favor? Putting him out of his misery, so to say? I groan. I will so be going to hell if I just leave him here.

                With a final head bang I grab the key in the ignition.

                And pull it out.

                Right now I had a life to save. A very important life at that. If I didn’t save Teddy in time and Devin got back, I didn’t doubt he would literally kill me. Not wanting Teddy’s death on my hands, I stumbled out of the car and rushed back into the house. The pain I was feeling was what I would like to put in the ‘woman in labor’ category but throughout my whole body. I don’t know how I was even walking around.

                I made it to Teddy’s room with breakneck speed but stopped once I took one step in. I now understood why he couldn’t come to me earlier and why he had been trying to coax me in, he had handcuffed himself to the bed.

                He looked like death. It was like he had already died, like I was too late. The only thing that calmed my racing heart was the soft noises of pain he was emitting. His eyes were closed and his dark brows were furrowed. He was no longer sweating and if I were to take a wild guess, he’s probably freezing now. I watched as his body trembled at regular intervals. With a soft exhale I made my way to the dresser.

                “Blaire?” he had heard me fumbling around and now his dark eyes were open and burning into me.

                I don’t answer. I found what I was looking for. I pull my shirt off. I hear his loud intake of breath. As if he had never seen a girl in her bra before, I almost roll my eyes. I toss the shirt to the floor and slide on the tank top I found. As fast as I can, I go over to Teddy. He flinches away, as if I were poisonous. That doesn’t stop me though. I sit right next to him and wait for him to meet my eyes. It doesn’t take long.