Chapter 20: Secret reveals

He was confound to see a WIG that was kept there. Under the bed. He was trying to open her cabinet but he couldn't because the cabinet door was lock. He was checking under the bed. He found a paper on the side table. It was a receipt of a restaurant, someone had ordered a bowl of soup in the hot summer.

Who would have soup?
May be its energetic and healthy and .................... But who needs it.

He went towards a bookshelf and he found hundred of books there. He went in the flashback and remembered that when first time he had bumped with Genevieve she had dropped a book from her hands. He was attracted to the novels kept in the book shelf. He had a personal library with all the same books and more, except the one kept in the corner.

LOVE LIES IN HIS ARMS. He was attracted to the book. He opened that book. The first page was covered by my personal diary.

Michael closed that diary and sat on the bed. He was confused that whether to open that diary or not. He could get the secret of Genevieve but by cheating.

"You shouldn't take anything without someone's permission."

Michael stood and took the diary. He said sorry to Genevieve and he opened her diary and turned the pages slowly and gradually.

Michael found his name on the top of the diary. He started reading it.

"The first and the last men. Today I met with him we both bumped into each other. I never thought him as my dance partner in the dance class. We both went to the cinema's, malls, dates we had a perfect time with each other."

Michael skipped some pages he wanted to save his time.

"Today to ignore Michael I met with Peter."

Michael went some pages back to find the reason for his ignorance. He was a little nervous.

"I went to the doctor second time for the accurate diagnose and today my life dispersed the diagnose was accurate. I had breast cancer. Soon I need to go for the operation. My diagnoses was at the last stage. I don't wanted to die I want Michael I love him a lot I need him. I love him."

"The page was little bumpy it seems that her tears had been dried. Michael tears were also there to accompany Genevieve's dried tears."

After some pages....
"I went for operation I was so aged I wanted Michael's hand that I could grab him tightly. I need his support."

Michael was wailing
"I am here Genevieve I would have came if you had called me. I would never ignore you." Michael says to himself and then continues reading.

My operation went successful. I was missing Michael. I wanted his arms as if love lies in his arms.

He turned some more pages....
"I think of idea to ignore Michael thay I could get rid if him. I don't wanted him to be with a useless girl that she is about to die soon. He has some rights to spend his life with a perfect girl not the defected one like me."

He turned some more pages and gradually he was aware of that due to money problem Genevieve left her treatment in the middle. Which was quite hard for her to sustain a longer time.

"I don't wanted Michael to get married with someone else. Its better to die before his marriage."

"Then who will be my bride Genevieve if you die before my marriage." Michael said to himself. He rode some of the her dairy, usually he hate crying but today he enjoyed it. He was crying a lot.

"Nobody is perfect for him than Genevieve even if she loses her both breasts". Michael said to himself.

Michael was unable to read the diary and he couldn't see the letters his eyes were filled with water. He took a perfume kept on her dressing table and throw it to the wall. He took her diary and he was about to drove the car leaving the apartment opened.

He went for the search if Genevieve. He was so furious on Peter. He thought that where he could be hiding Genevieve from everyone. He wished if he could contact Genevieve but if she even calks him he won't be able to talk her after reading her diary.

Michael was furious on Genevieve she hurt him a lot. He was so upset that Genevieve couldn't trust him. He was quite disappointed and his rash driving proved that.

He went to some hotels that may be if Peter had forced Genevieve to stay there.

He went towards the jungle and was confound to see a dinner decorated table. He was surprised whether who would have dinner here. Thinking of Genevieve he stepped out of car and went towards the dinning table. His eyes were attracted to Genevieve's handkerchief. It smelled like Genevieve he took it and went back into the car.

"Bloody Peter went for a late night date with Genevieve. I never expected this from him he cheated my Genevieve. So this was his plan he kidnapped her from this jungle so no one could hear her shouts." Michael was still driving and was talking with himself.

"As soon I find Genevieve I would slap her as hard as I could. She is so stupid people in this country are not trustable. She is even not aware of Peter's background."

He was happy that he is some how near to Genevieve after finding her handkerchief.

"I am coming only for you Genevieve. I don't need any more ignorance."