what if.

Zoey

My eyes open my vision is blurry and my hearing is muffled but I can make out some words. I see Yani crying and I feel her holding my hand. I look to my left and see a nurse with a blue mask on her face when I realize I'm on a stretcher.

"Ms. Hall please be still before you go into shock we need you to relax." I hear the muffled sound of a white lady with black hair and blue eyes her mouth is covered with a mask.

"ma'am we going to need to take her into surgery u have to stay in the waiting room" a tall male with a buff body and gray hair.

"I'm not leaving her Zoey I'm sorry I'm so sorry I love you I love you so much I swear I didn't know they would set u up I really didn't" that is the last thing I hear Yani say then everything goes black.

5 months earlier.

Zoey.

I'm just hopped over a fence but they're catching running this fast was not easy for me at all. My lungs are on fire and my legs are aching but I keep running I be damned if I'm going back to jail. I went to juvenile detention center but I refuse to go to jail now that I'm 20 I will go to actual jail. But I would probably see my mom there. So its hard growing up with a prostitute as a mother and a missing father a drug addict sister and a drug dealing brother. I was the baby of 4 I had two older brother and one sister. My oldest brother got locked up when I was 8 I vaguely remember him. My brother Ryan was the only father figure I had he took care of the house at the age of 16 and that is hard to do when u only get paid minimum wage so he started selling drugs on the side not to mention he had to take care of his baby girl because her mother was all fucked up and sleeping with every thing with two legs and a dick. My oldest sister Tammy she was older than Ryan but she was a fuck up as well she got a strong addiction to heroin and started stripping to feed her habit. My mother Danielle became a prostitute when she realized her body paid more than any of her other jobs and because she hadn't finished high school then never went to college cause she had my sister at 16 she struggled and eventually started selling herself to feed us. I know I should be saying she was strong because she did so much for us but she didn't do shit for me she did do everything for my sister and oldest brother Derek but when Ryan and me came along she had became addicted to alcohol. She also became addicted to fucked up men and druggies. Each one used her for sex,money and a place to stay. But enough about my messed up childhood let's get back to the present: I'm 20 years old in college but only online I'm a stud of course ladies love me. I'm mixed with black and Mexican. My hair is really long and wavy. I have a lean build , I'm 5'9 pretty tall for a female I'm not 6 foot tho don't expect to hit that anytime soon i have green eyes that made girls melt. My style is usual dress like a guy but you could say I'm a pretty boy I guess. I live in Queens NY. I love my home never want to leave it....well for to long. I proudly represent Mafia Lords a very well known crip gang in Queens. yes I'm a gang member I have no problem with other people knowing it in fact I liked that other people knew it. I joined when I was 15 my brother Ryan was pissed with me but he got over it I went behind his back and went against my promise but I kept one and that was to maintain my grades I did and graduated at the top of my class. I did do sport and stuff to kept my brother happy since he was like the dad I never had. My brother got arrested 2 years ago for getting caught with weed in his car but he should be getting out on parole in the next few months he wouldn't be happy that I was still in what I am in but he is going to be really pissed when he finds out I sell the same thing he did. okay back to what me running so I'm running because my dumb ass of a best friend was not a good look out so we getting high in this alley way (not a smart idea) and he went to go fuck with some chick he knew and the police came over there resulting in me running for my life to get away from them. My body has a adrenaline rush so it keeping me from collapsing I hop over the fence to someone house and cut behind their backyard. I finally get to a familiar house and like I expected her door is unlocked well the back door is I shot her a text to tell her to leave it open because I had a feeling Donny would do something slow. I reach door and my body opens it not my hands resulting a loud as hell noise. Gina comes straight to the door in a sports bra and boxer a blunt in her mouth a gun in her hand she pulls the trigger I move just in time to where I didn't get the bullet.