Revenge.

Sorry it was a little late everyone! I have had friends over and chaos in the house and it was so hard to concentrate and write a chapter of a book. But, here you go! Hope you like it!

The same scene replays in my head whenever I close my eyes. My friends, my family. Smiling before me, telling the reasons that they were in the orphanage. Then the director dead, and Krul standing before me. Finally, their lifeless bodies scattered before me. I need revenge, even if it's the last thing that I do.

"yuu-san!!" seriously, bitch? I just woke up.
"Shinoa, i'm going to give you until the count of three to either leave my room or give me a hell of a good reason why you're still here," I answer.
"Oh. You're not in a good mood, I guess? Why?"
"None of your business."
"Yuu, I don't think it's healthy for you to keep obsessing over this whole family thing." I cough awkwardly.
"I'm sorry Shinoa, but when have you ever cared about what's healthy for me?" she decides to leave, clearly defeated, and I start on my day.

I'm getting my uniform on when I hear: "Yuu! We have two nobles and dozens of vampires outside! Hurry up!!" I throw on the rest of my clothes and sprint out.
She was not lying. There were two nobles and at least thirty regular vampires. But there was one without a hood, but not the noble outfit. Hmm. He must be liked. I thought.  He had fluffy blonde hair and it looked like he had just cut it. He had a small pouch on his right leg and had a slight limp so it was probably pretty special. If only I could get that pouch. I thought. It would have something that he needs in it. I would make him way less strong and in the chance that he is a noble, that would make him way easier to fight. But what if he's a strong noble? I made a wild guess that that pouch was special, what if it wasn't? What if he just was hurt? I went straight for it. I ran, and I stabbed him straight in the chest. But he said something that made me keep the weapon inactivated.

"Yuu- Chan?" It can't be.
"M-Mika?" he nods, but I refuse to believe it. However, something in me feels the need to run. We go.