Unprepared

"Wait a moment, mi'lady, I can not allow you to do something if you have to." Cat didn't want her to reveal her identity to him unless she really wants to not because she had too.

"It's alright Kitty, I want to and need to do this, might as well do this now than later on in the future." He gave it some thought she was right, once she had fallen madly in love with him she would obviously tell him her identity.

"Alright, but." But that was not something she was expecting. "In exchange for you showing me your true self, I'll show you who I am as well, only to make things fair." Fairness was important after all. Marinette thought for a moment, she was alright with that, she would probably see Cat in a new light, finding out who he really was, maybe he was a complete stranger, or maybe he was someone she already knows. Was he someone nice? Or was he someone rude behind that mask of his. Well she was about to find out anyway.

"Alright Cat, your right, it would make sense." His transformation was about to wear off anyway, Might as well now or never.

Cat came down still in his form. He came down with his eyes closed. Mainly because he wanted her to see who he was the same moment she saw who he was as well.

"Alright my love, the moment my transformation comes undone I shall open my eyes," She understood, and she sat there in anticipation, who was he really, she was getting curious and curious-er as every moment passed. The more she waited the slower time had moved for her. Now she wasn't sure if she wanted to know anymore. A beep ad passed one more and his transformation had come undone.

She wanted to say something but it was too late to back down on this now he was already standing in front of her with his eyes closed. He had his heart open,  it had just occurred to her, she was showing him who she was, she was showing the person that loved her as Ladybug who she really was, Marinette and a great fear build up in her chest, sure he did have feelings for her, but she saw him as a best friend, someone she could be comfortable with with her mask on. The most likely outcome would have to be is that, their friendship was bound to change because of this incident.

Before she wasn't thinking enough now that the thinking too much, this sickness is going to be the end of her. What had she just agreed to? She could have waited a moment to see if she could have gotten home on her own, but then Tikki she was a bit ill now as well. It would probably take her about a day maybe two, to recover from her passing that feeling on to her.

In that instant before she could reconsider the choice once more the final beep rang.

As the transformation wore off he opened his eyes, as they started at each other with widened for a moment.