"Cody.. I need you to drive me to Ryan's house.." I said.

"The blond dude?" Cody asked, still looking at his phone.

"Yeah, him. Cherry, he and I are planning to hang out there today." I told him.

"Okay, let's go! Be back before 11, okay? I'll be at David's place. Grandma will be home." He said, getting up from the bed.

"Okay sir!" I said, following him.

We walked towards Cody's car, the one he had bought by himself by spending his 5-year savings.

Before going to college, Cody had trained some kids in football to earn money for a year. By the end of the year, he had collected quite a bit of money, along with the pocket money dad gives us each month.

And yes, he spent the money to buy a new car.

I still had all my money with me, kept safely inside the jewellery box Mom had gifted me on my fifth birthday.

Reaching Ryan's house, I pulled by bag from the back of the car and bid goodbye to my brother.

I knocked the door, and Cherry opened it.

"There you are! C'mon! Let's go up to Ryan's room!" She said.

I followed her up the staircase and found myself in front of Ryan's room.

I looked around. The walls were painted sky blue and had posters of cars on them. Ryan was seated on his bed, laptop on his lap.

"Heya Tasha! Come on in!" He said, patting the space next to him.

I jumped and seated myself beside him. Cherry sat near me.

"Let's watch a movie?" Ryan suggested.

"Yup! I vote for 'The notebook'!" Cherry said, happily.

"Seriously? Can we please chose something less... cheesy?" Ryan said, wrinkling his nose.

Cherry's eyes widens.

"Aahh.. No one, I mean, NO ONE insults 'The notebook' and survives!" She said, grabbing the nearest pillow.

"Don't!!" Ryan said, covering his face with his arms.

Cherry hopped on the bed and started hitting Ryan with the pillow. He, in turn, pushed her.

"You did not just push me!!" She screamed, attacking him.

I sighed and walked up to the TV.
My eyes fell on the stack of CDs arranged below it. I scanned through it and chose the movie I wanted to watch and inserted it into the DVD.

I glanced back at the two of them. They were now pulling each other's hair.

By the way, is it possible to erase something that you just saw?

I don't think so.

The music started playing from the TV and I grabbed Ryan's hairbrush from the table nearby.

"What time's it?
Summer time!
It's our vacation!" I sang, dancing along to the song.

"What time is it?
Party time!
That's right, say it loud!" I sang, in my off tune voice.

"Tasha! You're hurting my eyes!!" Cherry cried.

"High school musical? Seriously?" Ryan grumbled.

"Yes, now stop fighting and let's watch it!" I said, throwing the brush away, rewinding the movie, and seating myself on the bed.

The movie started playing and Troy Bolton appeared.