Lambo's Wish List

Lambo's Wish List

Disclaimer: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! does not belong to me. It belongs to Amano Akira-sensei! Besides, it belongs me, I would make sure Giotto is Tsuna's father instead of stupid Iemitsu.

"WAHAHAHAHA! BOW BEFORE ME, THE GREAT LAMBO-SAN, BAKA-NII!" Lambo laughed at his brother, Lampo who just came back from his meeting with the guardians. He only just entered and his brother was irritating him.

"Yare yare... This is why Ore-sama hates you, snotty brat." grumbled Lampo as he ran his head across his hair. "How about you keep quiet and let me sleep."

"DON'T IGNORE THE GREAT LAMBO-SAN!" cried Lambo as jumped onto his brother's head, stopping him from sleeping.

"Yare yare... Get off Ore-sama. Go find other people to irritate. Yawn. Ore-sama's sleepy. Go away." mumbled Lampo as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Ga...ma...n... WAHHHH!" wailed Lambo. The crying effectively had woken Lambo again. Before Lampo could stop him from crying, Lambo took out his Ten Year Bazooka and shot himself.

"What a troublesome brother Ore-sama have..." Lampo groaned as waited for the pink smoke to clear.

"Yare yare... It happened again... Ah, Nii-chan... Good to see you again." Adult Lambo greeted.

"You too. Ore-sama would much rather see you much more the younger you."

"Nii-chan... I'm sorry..." Adult Lambo apologised with his head down.

"What's there to be sorry about? You're still a kid and Ore-sama's little brother. There's no helping to this kind of things." Lampo patted Lambo's head with his usual bored expression. Lambo smiled at him before pink smoke engulfed him again. (AN: LAMPO IS SO OOC)

The smoke cleared revealing the 4 years-old Lambo eating a big lollipop.

"Yare yare... Snotty brat, if you keep eating those, you are going to get cavities." commented Lampo, who was little envious of Lambo as he can eat so much candy without being called childish.

"LAMBO-SAN DON'T CARE, BLEH!" Lambo stuck out his tongue at Lampo before continuing to lick his lollipop.

Lampo stared at him for a minute before remembering about the Christmas present. "Oi, snotty brat."

"Hai?"

"Santa wants you to-" Lambo cut him off, not letting him finish.

"THAT WHITE BEARD GRANDPA? HE'S GOING TO GET LAMBO-SAN PRESENTS? REALLY? LAMBO-SAN IS GOING TO WRITE TO HIM WHAT HE WANT NOW!" and off Lambo goes...

Lampo sweat dropped as he didn't say anything and Lambo already decided to do what he wanted him to do. Giving up, he knew Lambo's going to take a long time, he went back to sleep instead.

(/~ 0 ~)/ 2 Hour Later \(~0~\)

"WAHAHAHAHA! ORE-SAMA IS DONE!" screamed Lambo as he ran into the room and dumped the letter on Lampo, causing him to wake up. He then ran off to irritate Tsuna and others.

Lampo grumbled about how annoying Lambo was and read the letter.

'WHITE BEARD GRANDPA!

WAHAHAHA! YOU MUST HAVE FELT HONOURED TO RECEIVE A LETTER FROM THE GREAT LAMBO-SAN! YOU BETTER GET WHAT LAMBO-SAN WANTS OR LAMBO-SAN WILL KILL YOU! (AN: WARNING! VIOLENT KID HERE!)

·WORLD DOMINATION! WAHAHAHAHA!

·Make everyone bow down before the great Lambo-san! WAHAHAHAHA!

·Mountain of grapes, monya m!

·Trucks of takoyaki e gamo ne!

·Many many gumdrops,monya m!

·Beat Ahodera up for hitting Lambo-san, e gamo ne!

·Make everyone to stop ignoring me damone!

·Chrome-nee should be my sister and not that pineapple head's, monya m!

·I want a bull!

·Dame-Tsuna should be my lackey damone!

·Make Takeshi give me more grapes, monya m! (AN: I don't know what Lambo calls him so I will just put the original name :x)

·I want to play all day!

·Pineapple head should be a pineapple and let me eat WAHAHAHAHA!

·Evil Birdie should show respect to Lambo-san WAHAHAHA!

·I want to protect myself only! Give me something to protect myself, e gamo ne! (AN: What's he trying to say is a armor or shield)

·I want to be useful to Dame-Tsuna and others... (AN: Lambo's little secret hahaha)

...' the list continued but Lampo gave up reading it.

Half of the things listed are expected but what made Lampo curious was the 'I want to be useful to Dame-Tsuna and others...'. Lambo usually cause the other kids problems but it seemed he just want to be useful to them. (AN: Which is not working at all)

He gulped as he thought if the kids were to see the letter, they would likely kill Lambo. He quickly kept it into his pocket and made sure it will not fall out. But the problem now is that he didn't get an idea on what to give...

I can't believe I forgotten to include the age setting! I fail as an author... *went into a corner and emo*

Tsuna - 6

Hayato - 6

Takeshi - 6

Ryohei - 8

Kyoya - 9

Lambo - 4 (I can't make him too young if not how can he write. He's not Reborn. hahaha)

Mukuro - 8

Chrome - 5