Chapter Four: Giggles.

Start from the beginning

Her hands traveled up from my chest, making my wolf howl in pleasure at the harshness of her nails that were somehow both painful and gentle.

When she caressed my face, I heard her chuckle just as I felt my eyes flutter at the feeling.

All of this was working on the growing arousal I had, the further she teased and tested, made it extremely hard to not dig my fingers deeper into her sides.

I didn't want to hurt her.

I would never hurt her.

"Behave yourself," She ordered playfully, her index finger tapping onto my lips as a warning before her hands continued to caress my jawline.

She licked her lips, literally driving me off of the edge as that tongue of hers glazed over her bottom lip ever so slowly.

Her hands ran to the back of my head, fisting my hair as I felt my head tilt back. If she was a vampire, this was the worst position I could be in.

But, she didn't bite.

Her soft lips kissed softly onto the pounding flesh, where I'm sure my blood rushed at with the contact of just herself.

"You even try to make a move, I'll kill him," She threatened just as I saw my father make a move to lunge at her, but immediately freeze at her threat, his eyes landing on me warily.

I didn't need to hear what he had to say, so I didn't bother to answer his calls through the mind-link. I knew she wouldn't kill me. And, I knew my father wouldn't really care if she did.

She untangled herself from me, my fingers trembling immediately as we lost contact. Her eyes lingered on my lips, hers once again being dampened as she licked her lips, successfully distracting me.

Her eyes flashed black, confirming Reba's exact assumption, making my wolf stir in need to touch her again, feel her. But, she just giggled once again, that same exact melodic sound arising pebbles of goose-flesh across my skin as her eyes dominated back to that blood red color of hers.

"I'm afraid we must bid a farewell, lover boys," She practically cooed, her eyes wavering over my pack behind me before snapping back to me at the ferocious growl that rumbled from my chest at the attention she was giving other males. She giggled again, instantly relaxing my wolf as he stirred at the sound.

"Why, love. No need to be that way, I was just leaving," She grinned, nearly knocking me back to life at her words.

She wasn't going anywhere.

About to reach for her, a petite body rammed at me, her beautiful form in front of me before I can register how fast her movement was.

Her lips kissed gently at my cheek, her nails clawing at the flesh of my traps as I felt her tongue dart out to lick where she kissed.

She hummed again, tiptoeing as I felt my head be grabbed by her small hands, twisting it slightly and pulling it down to her level as I felt her lips brush at my earlobe," I have a feeling this wont be the last time we meet."

She blew softly at my ear, her hot breath making my whole body freeze as I tried to keep myself from taking her at this very spot, her soft giggles tickling my ear as she sighed," My Alpha."

Hearing her coo such words, drove such an incredible wave of lust over my body at how she claimed me as hers. And, boy, did it sound so right coming from those treacherous, taunting lips of hers.

And swiftly, her soft cold body wasn't pressed up against mine, but back to the spot she stood at across the plain. This time around, facing us with a smirk on her lips that exposed her elongated teeth.

The cold wind made me shiver at the albeit nakedness I was sporting, but my focus wasn't on my need of clothes. It was on the fact that she wasn't within my reach. I couldn't feel her, or have her like what was supposed to happen as I zeroed in on her graceful stance. Her hair once again blew around her and framed her beautiful features as it brought her scent to me one more time.

She winked playfully over at us, but her eyes stayed locked with mine, to my pleasure. Though that pleasure was immediately eliminated at the next words that seemed she had whispered softly into my ears rather than speaking it yards away from me," Bye boys."

And, she was gone.

--------------------------------------------------------

Filler Status. Apologies for it not being my greatest piece. #AsGoodAsItGets.

How do you feel about Adria, eh? #Iffy? #Love? #Despise?

Questions anyone? Feel free to ask. #IDon'tBite.

Vote - If you want more.

Comment - If you wish.

Follow - If you plead to receive updates.

Keep Reading - Just because.