Mission ZERO/powers challenge pt1

It's been 2 weeks since the Training accident and no body knows we're shadow is but Asoka he was following him and next thing you know he lose shadow he was nowhere to be found.
7 days later..........

They sent a squad to go find him and some weeks went by and the squad was nowhere to be found so the sensei then took Asoka with him to find him they been gone trying to find him for days then it turn to weeks then months they then got a clue he probably went to orochimaru layer they then went into the secrete Pallas and Guess who was there shadow he already learn new moves.

Shadow attack the sensei from the back and injured him badly,Asoka then jumped on the other side of shadow and kicked him in the back of his leg*damn you a....Asoka said shadow*shadow then unleashed his new jutsu arms of hell his arm then started changing and then next thing you know Asoka is being dragged across the whole area and all way to the leaf *with this power I will raise chaos and hell to the village and now that I can summon orochimaru and my uncle but he's dead no I can still summon him*shadow then realize he needed sacrifices he looked at Asoka which was gone out his sight.

Asoka then hit shadow and the back and shadow turned around and saw that Asoka had arms of hell too*how did y....unlock that*asoka then ran and shadow disappeared and slashed Asokas noes and kicked him in the head and Asoka gets up and tackles shadow and shadow then says*gate of hell chakra unleash*the whole ground started shacking and then a army of lava monsters stated marching to the leafs entrance.

One of the chunin went and told the hokage and they got every body in the village to fight sasuke then notice shadow causing it which is his son.
*SON what are you doing sasuke tell*then a lava monster hit sasuke in the side knocking him into a building naruto then runs towards shadow and shadow then stomps the ground knocking naruto in the air shadow then floats up to mid air and summons all dead villains.
*this is truly gonna be hell for the leaf heheh*
Asoka then kicked shadow down and then Picks shadow up and slams him down and next hing you know the whole leaf village is destroyed Asoka then runs to find toppah which was Laying on the ground injured.

*Asoka get out of here before they k.....k...kill y*damn Asoka thought to himself.