"Fucking what? I'm just saying..."

"I think it's time you went and got us drinks." I reach into my bag and pull out $20. "Surprise me."

He groans. "Bitch, you're lucky you're buying the drinks tonight."

"Oh, yes. So lucky." I smile and push him towards the bar. "Go."

He rolls his eyes and disappears to the crowd. Harry leans into me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Is he always that rude?" He asks and I chuckle.

"If you were gay and grew up in a home full of seven women, two of which are mega Broadway stars, you'd probably treat every woman as competition too." I shrug. "He doesn't mean anything by it, he just learned to hold his own by using 'bitch' like a comma. I like to consider it a term of endearment."

Harry laughs, then grabs his beer from behind him.

"Well, any friend of yours is a friend of mine." He takes a sip and I smile.

Hearing him say that means more to me than he could ever understand. Jeremy really is one of my greatest friends. He drives me absolutely insane sometimes with his pushiness and overall rudeness towards almost everyone, but he's an amazing person behind the wall that he's spent years building up. He's incredibly honest, will do anything for his friends and has the ability to make me laugh more than anyone -- well, besides Harry, of course.

"So, Em, how long has it been since we've been out drinking together?" Ben asks with a grin.

"Too long, my dear brother." I pat his shoulder. "Let's make the most of it before Chloe finds out and kills you." We both laugh and Jeremy returns with two dark drinks and hands me one. Just as I take it from him, Harry is putting a shot in my other hand and giving one to Jeremy and Ben as well.

"What should we cheers to?" I ask, holding my shot glass in the air.

"To being the sexiest people in the room," Jeremy says before focusing on Harry. "Especially you." Harry and Ben start laughing and I roll my eyes.

"Jesus fuck--" I add before Jeremy cuts me off.

"Cheers, everyone." He holds up his shot glass and we all do the same. As soon as we set down our glasses, Jeremy takes a seat next to Harry and I walk over to Ben.

"Ready for tomorrow?" I ask, nudging is side.

He chuckles and shakes his head. "Spending three hours with people that want to talk about nothing but what color linens we're using? Hell no I'm not excited."

I laugh and take a sip of the drink Jeremy got me. The cool, dark liquid burns slightly on the way down, sending a shiver down my spine. The burning feeling, however, is quickly replaced by the anger and nervousness I feel about seeing Jane tomorrow. Three times in a week after not seeing her for years feels like a sick joke, and I'm not even close to laughing.

"He's really happy, you know," Ben says quietly as he leans in. "I mean, really happy. Probably the happiest I've seen him." My cheeks instantly flush and my heart skips a beat. I look over at Harry who is casually talking to a very excited Jeremy. I watch the way his arm muscles contract through his grey shirt while he reaches over to grab his drink, the way his dimples show every time Jeremy makes a ridiculous comment, the way he messes with his hair before answering a more serious question. I honestly don't think I could ever get sick of looking at him.

"That makes two of us," I say with a shy smile. He nods and takes a sip of his beer.

"I have to admit, I was a little nervous at first given his, well, history," he begins and I scrunch my nose. He chuckles and puts his hand on my arm. "And the fact that you're my little sister and I feel like it's my job to be protective. But seeing you two together and the differences in both of you is really great and I'm honestly happy for you guys."

"Thanks, Ben." I smile and give him a hug. We pull away and he grins.

"Welcome. Now, enough of this serious talk. Let's drink." His glass touches mine and we down or drinks before joining Harry and Jeremy. I wrap my arm around Jeremy's waist and lean into him.

"Were you good?" I ask, lifting my eyebrows. He smirks and leans in closer.

"Aren't I always?" He winks and I laugh, looking over at Harry who's already looking at me. He smiles his usual beautiful smile and I walk over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him gently. His hands meet my waist and pull me closer.

"You okay?" He asks, catching me off guard. I nervously nod and rest my head on his shoulder so he can't see my face.

"I'm glad we ran into each other tonight," he says, his green eyes sinking into mine.

"Me too," I whisper before kissing him one more time and pulling away. As soon as I step back, Ben places a shot in my hand. I look down at the clear liquid, swirling it around in the small glass for a second before everyone holds theirs up to cheers.

I take the shot, pushing the alcohol down along with the awful feeling I have about tomorrow.

______________________

I was about to delete this whole thing because I'm really not happy with it, but whatever. The next chapter is what I'm looking forward to writing ;)

So I have a serious question: Would you guys want me to add Harry POV chapters in this story? I had thought for a while about doing a whole other book through Harry's eyes, but I didn't know if anyone would like it since it would be pretty much the same story, just in a different POV. But the reason I ask now is because I was thinking about making the next chapter a Harry chapter, but ugh, I'm indecisive lol Either way, please let me know :)

I may not be able to update much these next few weeks because of the holidays and whatnot, but my New Years resolution will be to update at least once a week.

Even though I'm horrible at sticking to a schedule and updating regularly, I can't thank you enough for all of your support. Your comments make me smile so, so much! xx