5

My cheeks instantly turn red as I look around the room to see everyone staring at Harry and I. I don't look back up at him, but I know that he's smiling.

"Oh! And one more thing," Chloe says, thankfully getting everyone to turn around. "Next Saturday we're all going to meet up at Henry Todd on 5th to get bridesmaids dresses and tuxedos. Be there no later than 2." She glares at me again. God, she knows me too well.

"Okay, that's it! See you next week!" She finally says, excitedly.

The group breaks up and people start leaving. The curly haired girl runs up to Chloe with her clipboard and I take that as my queue to get the hell out of here before I get some lecture about my life like usual.

As I'm walking through the door, I feel someone quickly brush past me.

"I look forward to working with you," Harry says quietly in my ear as he gently touches my lower back.

Before I have a chance to respond, he's out the door and walking in the other direction. I stand still for a second and watch him walk away, putting his hands in his pockets after running them through his hair. My cheeks flush once more at the thought of seeing him again, but I can't tell if it's because I want to see him or if it's because I know I shouldn't.

But why not though?

My inner thoughts keep trying to fight back, but I quickly shut them down. There's nothing special about me. He'll just end up using me like he does every other girl. I can't let that happen. I will not be just another story to tell. Not that he would ever tell Ben about sleeping with his sister-in-law, but still. I know last night was great, but it can't go any further. Our relationship from now on has to be strictly business.

As soon as my thoughts and I come to an agreement, I make my way up the stairs to my apartment, close the door and change into sweatpants. When I'm done changing, I look over at my bed and let out a slight laugh. I walk over and run my hands along the sheets that are still electric from the night before. There's a faint smell of cologne in the room and it sends a rush through my body. I want to take in this feeling, to hold onto it for as long as I can, but instead I turn the light off and walk out of my room.

I sit down on the couch and start catching up on my recorded episodes of How To Get Away With Murder before slowly drifting off to sleep. One hour turns into two and the next thing I know I'm waking up to a loud 'pinging' sound.

I sit up and rub my eyes, trying to adjust to the light when I reach over to grab my phone.

Harry: So, when do I get to see you again?

I squint my eyes to make sure I'm reading it right.

How did his number get in here?

Me: Saturday, apparently.

Harry: Well, since we have some planning to do, it should probably be before that. ;)

The party. Damnit.

Me: Fine. When?

Harry: Tomorrow. 9am at Annie's.

Me: You clearly don't know me that well. 9am is only acceptable on a workday.

Harry: Fine, 10:30. No later.

I sit back for a second, trying to figure out a way to get out of this, but all I can picture in my head is my sister, yelling at me for screwing up her party.

Me: Okay. See you then.

Harry: Can't wait ;) x

Ugh. Why am I smiling?