Wow so today lesson was very interesting, I didn't know that fire element was that strong! I think it's very dangerous that it will hurt someone one day that's why I don't use them!! ops I said too much!

So I walked to The perfect's office, but I didn't knock I didn't want to go in!

So I just stood there and finely I was about to open, when the door opened and there stood Perfect Klaus and I bumped into him!

Klaus: what are you doing?

Athena: what does it look like I'm doing I was going in!

Klaus: well you are late and I was about to go and find you!

Athena: N-no need to do that!

Anything but not that!

Klaus: we're going outside anyway!

Athena: huh? outside?

Is he going to make me do yard work or something?

Klaus: we're learning magic today!

Athena: magic? we're learning magic?

Klaus: yea as your buddy.... I have to help!

Athena: yay! thank you!

Klaus: cut it out! Don't act so happy, it's annoying!

Athena: don't be so mean!

What is his problem? can't I be happy without him yelling at me?

Klaus: are you going to complain?

Athena: no never mind I'll be quite!

Geez I was wrong thinking he had some good in his heart!

Perfect Klaus and me head to to courtyard, it was very quite cause no one was there!

Klaus: so today we are going to make a tiny tornado by using wind magic!

Athena: really? a tornado?

Klaus: yes, you'll have to control it so it can stay at one place!

Control? I'm not that good at controlling something I just can't control my powers how much I try! I just can't!

Athena: that sound very hard!

Klaus: it's just a basic magic, if u can't do this that means u can't do any magic!

Athena: o-ok!

He is so mean!! can't he just understand that I don't have any control in my powers?

Klaus: say this"Rise, O winds of fury and unleash a vortex, Turbo ventos!"

Athena: ok! Rise, O winds of fury and unleash a vortex, Turbo ventos!

A small tornado came out buuut it got bigger and stronger that I lose control!
Again!

It was so strong that it was about to take me up at the sky!

Athena: help!

Klaus: quies!

Klaus said a spell and the tornado disappeared!
And I fall on the ground!

Athena: oww!

Klaus: that's the worst magic I have seen!

Athena: I'm sorry!

Klaus: u can't control it! u have to first image how big u want it to go and where u want it to be! its like u don't have any concentration!

Athena: I'm sorry!

Klaus: do it again until u get it right!!!!

Ughhh I hate him! why is he so mean! can't he get it that I don't have control over my own magic!!!

I was so angry that my eyes turned red again! oh no!i can feel when my eyes change colour!

But he didn't see it cause I put my hood on quickly!

Klaus: what's with the hood?

Athena: nothing!

Klaus: well wear it off, your in a lesson!

Athena: why do u care! just shut up now!!

I ran away from my lesson! I quickly go in my dorm room and just sat on my bed!

Flamey: are u ok Athena?

Athena: no I'm not look!

I looked at Flamey showing her my eyes!

Flamey: ah! Athena there red!

Athena: I know! I just got angry at Klaus! he was yelling at me cause I didn't get my tornado magic right! can't he just get it that I have no control any of my powers!

Flamey: hey it's ok he will one day! just calm down now!

Flamey put her head on my lap, and I calmed down and I felt my eyes changing at to its normal colour!

I have to say sorry to Perfect Klaus tomorrow! But for now I guess I should sleep!

Rylie and Amelia will come later and Romeo and Phoenix are just around the academy, I don't have to worry cause I know that they are just fine!

So that's how I fall a sleep!

Klaus POV

She just ran away from my lesson!!! how could she!!

But she was acting weird when I said to put her hood off! what is with her and that hood!

But I was very shocked when I saw her tornado today it was so strong! even I couldn't do a tornado that strong!!

It seems she has a lot of power in her but she just can't control it or concentrate!

And why was she hiding her face? even tho I have seen her hair!

She is just very mysterious!
I can't understand her!