Lesson?

Athena POV

It's my very third day at Gedonelune academy yay (note the sarcasm) I thought it would be very fun and amazing but it's the opposite! All because of that mean rude perfect Klaus!

So me and Flamey were walking to my class, Rylie had something to do so she was the first to go.

I sat at my seat next to the window in front of yukiya!

Athena: hello Yukiya!

Yukiya: hello!

Athena: how are you doing?

Yukiya: good you?

Athena: good I think! but it won't be for long because of Perfect klaus!

Yukiya: give him some time I'm sure he is a little nice!

Athena: I guess thanks yukiya!

Yukiya: no problem!

Elias: hello flame!

Athena: hey Elias how u doin?

Elias: good u?

Athena: not much and I think u know why!

Elias: yes I do, my brother!

Athena: yea! I don't think I can take it for another day!

Elias: it's ok I know u will!

Luca: yea just try hard! never give up!

Athena: hehe hello luca!

Luca: hello my lady! *bowed down*

Athena: hehe u look kinda funny doing that!

Luca: u hurt my feelings now! *pretend being hurt*

Elias: why are you here luca?

Luca: just wanted to see my cute friend! *puts his arm around me*

Athena: thank you for the comment! *puts his arm away*

Luca: your so mean Athena!

The ring bell and luca of course ran away fast!

Luca: bye!

Elias: same old Luca!

Athena: hehe!

And than professor shuyler came! what him I don't much like him since he scares me!

PS: hello everyone today we will learn about The elements! can someone tell me the four magic elements? Athena?

Athena: mmmm...

The four elements?

Athena: earth, fire, wind, wood!

PS: good job can u tell me what the magic wood is for?

Athena: it's for making magic tools like the wands!

PS: good keep it up!

Athena: thank you!

PS: now which element is the strongest? Elias?

Elias: fire!

PS: yes fire is one of the strongest element ever it's the number one element after fire is ice than moon and sun than wood and it keeps going on! Can wizards have elemental powers?

Elias: yes they can, they are born with with it!

PS: yes some people does, the princesses of Enchansia have elemental powers one has ice the other has nature and the other one has earth, the prince of Enchansia has electric and the younger prince is a powerful wizard!
The queen of Enchansia is the real queen of the moon no one knows her real name but she has the power of moon she controls it! The king is one of the most powerful wizard of all he makes very expensive powerful magic objects!
There is a rumour that they had another daughter with great powers that no one knows what it is, but she was lost somewhere that no one knows and the people of Enchansia does this tradition on the lost princess birthday they lit thousands of lanterns and wishing for the lost princess to return!
The fire element isn't just fire whoever controls the fire element controls the earth too and the weather! They have this fire dragon in them that is very dangerous and powerful!
There was one person who had fire powers but she died long ago the people said she brought so many things to the hole world and that she died battling someone "The king of nightmares" they say that the king of nightmares was very powerful that he killed the fire element and he still is alive somewhere out there he is searching for someone!
That's for today class dismiss!