A letter to Santa, from Cole

Start from the beginning

I've been naughty too, if you'd like me to be completely honest. This relationship stuff is hard, definitely a lot more complicated than its given credit for. I messed up a lot this year and broke my girl's heart. There are things in our past I wish I could take back or maybe just convince her that I'll never hurt her like that again. I'm not asking you to erase her memory because our memories make us who we are but just... let her be able to remember the good things over the bad.

She's quite the handful, my Shortcake. There's never a boring day when she's around, half of the time I'm worried she might put me in an early grave and the rest of the time she makes me happier than I ever thought I could be. This Christmas, all I want is for her start being the fighter she used to be. Things have been a little strained around us lately; college has made things harder than they used to be. It's reminding her of the girl she used to be, chipping away at her spirit again.

I'm not sure I can save her again or if she'll let me.

So Santa, this Christmas what I want is for Tessie to know that she's the girl I wake up thinking about and go to sleep with in my arms. All these people between us don't matter, my future is with her and I want to be brave enough to convince her for once and for all that she's my girl and that none of the other stuff matters. And while we're on the subject, mind making my bank account a bit fatter? See, my girlfriend likes to go through around that chocolate hazelnut filled jar of women's catnip and there's the fact that I'm constantly raiding the strawberry ice-cream stash at our local store. They might just ban me so help a guy out, Tessie doesn't like roses but a couple of trucks full of that stuff that makes Cassandra's skin crawl might just do the trick. Christmas makes Tessie crave chocolate like someone craves a big fat juicy double cheeseburger with chili cheese fries, a large milkshake and apple pie at the end of their juice cleanser. Get the picture?

And then there's this little blue box I keep thinking about...

I've been a good boyfriend this year, despite the occasional hiccups. I'm working on my relationship with my dad and my stepmom seems to love me. I don't feel like punching Jay in the face whenever I see him and I think that says a lot about my character. So we're good right? You're going to give me what I want? I'm told I'm as smooth as peanut butter and not the chunky kind.

That's Tessie speaking, I promise.

I'd like to end the letter now, I'm not that much of a writer and my hand is starting to ache but this feels good. I like knowing that I've been a good boy this year, of course my grandmother would be horribly disappointed but I haven't totally forgotten how to light some fires. Expect to hear from me soon, I might have some things to make up for mainly involving Mr. O'Connell's press secretary but he deserves it and we both know that so I'm assuming you're cool with it.

Here's hoping you're smiling through that fluffy beard of yours and putting me in the nice list. I need for you to listen to me this Christmas because there's a very special person involved, old man. Don't make me bring out the big guns. Oh wait, does threatening Santa automatically put me in the 'coal in his stockings' category? Tessa would have a field day with that because well I'm Cole.

Right, this is me signing off before my humor gets any more deplorable...

I'll wait for your answer on Christmas; I hope I did good this year.

Sincerely,

Cole. 

***

Hi guys, Blair here. I really hope you guys enjoyed this peek into Cole's mind because I know most of you like reading his POV. Since it's the holiday season, a letter to Santa by Cole seemed like such a fun thing to do. We don't get to hear from him a lot and I loved having this opportunity to really put him out there for you all. Coca-Cola kindly asked me to write this letter as part of their #ShareACoke campaign and I had the best time working on this project. If you'd like to read letters by more of your favorite characters do check out the Coca-Cola Wattpad page, it's bound to put you in the festive mood. 

Come say hi on social media!