Clarissa - Chapter Three

-One Week Later-

One week, one whole week my body has been burning of thirst. A thirst like no other. No amount of human or animal blood can satisfy my throats burning need. My dead heart, my body and my throat, crave one thing and one thing only, something that my mind does not crave. That beautiful human I drank from a week ago. His sweet blood.. nothing compares to the taste, and nothing will satisfy this need. This burning desire.

I cannot take this any longer. A week, I have paced around my house, around my gardens, and around my forest. A week I have hunted the streets and bars looking, searching for something to quench this burning. But to no avail, nothing works, only adds to my thirst. This human I need to find him, I need his blood, I need his touch, I need him. His presence, his being calls to me. Like a gentle tug of string pulling me to him. But over the week and the more I have tried to quench my thirst the stronger the pull has become and no longer a piece of string but a heavy chain weighing me down also. My movements, my senses have become slower and weaker. I need to be strong again. So tonight, I am going back to “Dark Desires” the nightclub to find him. He will be there I can feel it.

Looking in the mirror one last time I checked my reflection. Black high-heeled ankle boots, black tights, black shorts to mid-thigh, a plain dark navy vest top matched with a black leather jacket. Dark colours for a creature of the night. My blonde hair falls down in big loose curls to my shoulders, and my bright green eyes are surrounded with black mascara and eyeliner. With that, I walk out the door and head to the nightclub and my prey.

- - -

Sitting on a bar stool I search the crowd. He is not here. Humans drink, grind, dance and get off in the corners of the room. Disgusting, they have no shame. The females are barely covered in there clubbing clothing and the males just look like gay pimps.. Classy. The music beats vibrate on the surfaces of the club, creating a good atmosphere to dance. Scents of sweat and booze fill the club. Swirling my drink in my hand I get lost in thought when it hits me. His strong and desirable scent, just entering the club. I set down my glass and quickly turn to see him. I cannot hold my thirst for much longer it is unbearable. As if a part of me is dieing. Hundreds of bodies dancing is all I see when I scan the crowd. Then I spot him. I spot my prey and my mouth waters.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heyya! Sorry about short length, grammar and spelling yet again! Not edited!

Pease comment and let me know what you think! (-:

Clarissa (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें