"So I've heard," I cleared my throat awkwardly, reaching up for my neck with my hand, "and I'm not even going to bother hiding the fact that I am now very bothered by what you just told me."

Laughing, Scooter gave me a pat on the back like we've been old friends forever. "Don't worry about it, I'm sure you can fight off these emotions once you meet him—and not to be posing as a psychic but, I have a feeling in my gut that tells me your first meeting with the Biebs himself won't go too well."

"That probably means I'll hate him more than ever, so, yeah, you may be right about me fighting off my emotions. I just need a little hate for body domination," I opened the back door, leading to the back of the stage.

"I have confidence in you," he stated proudly, just as I let out a laugh. I wish I had that much confidence in me. Eyeing the toilet sign above our heads, he jerked his chin towards the bathroom, "it's already nearly ten thirty, change, get out, and be ready to carry out our plan."

So maybe Ashleigh can wait to become another one that gets told about this. . . probably very much so later.

There's no time left.

Justin:

"Thank you LA! It's been a great night, thank you all so much for coming, love you all!" I yelled into the microphone, before pulling it away from my lips, throwing up peace signs with my hands.

I felt so fucking high right this very moment, nothing could possibly ruin this. And even if they do, I'd probably behave like some stoned fuck—I can't go against the adrenaline pumping through my blood, it just feels too damn good.

Another show done perfectly, I'm glad it went well. Running down the stairs that led to the back of the stage, I caught the bottle of water that someone had thrown me from the side as I unscrewed the lid before pulling it up to my lips, downing more than half of it as I walked my way half naked to the dressing room.

Don't get me wrong, I may tend to go shirtless all the time but it's only because I'm always sweaty when I'm performing and it gets unbearably hot that I just hands down prefer performing without a top on. And apart from that, I know how dirty my fans can get, so. . . 

Basically, I'm a tease, period.

As I walked past the stage, microphone and lighting producers, all of us knuckle-touched before they greeted me with a 'good job' like they always do after every show.

Nodding appreciatively at their words, I raked my fingers through my hair as my other hand gripped tightly onto the water bottle; picking up my pace, jogging into the dressing room, shoving the bottle in one of the pockets on my pants at the same time.

The rest of the crew must be at the party down—whoa, there's a sexy brunette chick sitting on the sofa awaiting my presence. 

Fuck, I can already feel my dick growing in my pants.