"Yeah," I let out a breath, "thanks for reminding me," I stated, making sure she turned around to face me with a familiar smirk once she sensed the sarcasm dripping off my words.

Chucking them deuces up, she flashed me a wink before yelling behind me as I scurried for the door, "Good luck, bitch—you'll need it!"

"Thanks, whore!" I yelled back, pressing my palm above the doorknob, twisting the door open. Taking the first step out, I shut the door behind me before finding Scooter just a few steps away from me.

"I see your friend saw me coming?" He chuckled, making me nod as he motioned for me to follow behind him which I did without a word. "Well, were you two supposed to stay out here the whole night, looking all stranded?"

"To sum my answer up, I shall use basically. I mean, who knows which fan would come late for the concert, right? We can't allow them to enter without a ticket, you know?"

"Then what if there was a little child that looked poor and wished to meet her idol?" He questioned, this time slowing down his pace so that we were both walking side-by-side. He turned to me just as I faced him with an obvious look.

"Clearly I'll get one of Bieber's die hard fans to sneak her in with them!" I exclaimed, not even giving it a second thought. "I know it's somewhat illegal, but she's a kid and he's her idol, there's no way I can disappoint her like that. It might make her life to just see him perform in there."

Scooter nodded understandingly. "You're a thoughtful kid."

Sending a small smile his way, I sighed, clutching the plastic bag harder in my fingers to try and prevent the tension around us becoming awkward. "So, what time does his performance end?"

"Between half to three quarter past ten, and since it's going to be a pretty long walk from here to the back of the stage, I needed bring you there sooner to get changed and ready. Speaking of ready, are you feeling anxious to meet Justin?"

"No, I'm not," I admitted truthfully, trying to hide the dullness in my tone. "Am I supposed to feel something when meeting him?"

"I'm so glad I chose the right person!" Scooter laughed out loud, making me laugh softly along because he was hilarious in a silly way. "And, yes. You know, most people can't help loving him—he's hot, talented and cute; plus, he's flirty and he knows what every girl wants."

"So I should fall for his charms?" I questioned warily, trying not to sound too off about where this conversation was leading to. "Or should I just remain mysterious or whatever I'm supposed to do?"

"I would highly recommend you to just be comfortable around him."

"I'm comfortable around everyone! Except hot guys and beyond beautiful chicks, that is," I scoffed loudly, trying to push away those thoughts. "But—"

"You do know that Justin's actually hotter than he seems to be in pictures. . . Right?" Scooter slowly asked, emphasizing on hotter, making me grit my teeth. I don't know if it's just me but is it becoming provocative yet suffocative right now?