Ch. 12 Truly misguided

||SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER A BIT LONG AND AWKWARD. THE TITLE IS DEEP DOWN AWKWARD SO OH WHALE AND THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT SO YEAH. JUST ALITTLE THOUGH DONT GET YOUR PANTYS IN A TWIST YA SLUT+S ^.^||

I sat alone in my hotel room. It was nice. Not a pent house (which i think we needed since we were living here for awhile) but it was fairly big.

Two perfectly made queen sized beds sat by a wall on the left side of the large room.

A big white couch, and two red chairs sat surrounding a fireplace in the right corner of the room, along with the t.v that hung above the fireplace.

I was currently places on a red window sill seat, covered in fluffy pillows. I held a cup of hot chocolate in my hands, my toes curled around a blanket that draped over my shoulders.

The chill of the empty hotel room bit my nose, my mother left to have dinner with my aunt awhile ago, and i never did like being alone.

"Hello?" Luke said muffled from the natural sound of a phone call.

"Hey," i croaked. He didnt sound to excited about having to act excited. I wanted to hold him, to let him cry on my shoulder, it was the least i could do for his broken heart.

"Whats up?" He ask raising his voice as though he were mid-stretch.

"Nothing im just at the hotel, and i wanted to see how you were doing."

"Oh..."

"Luke," i said.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Do you want to come over? Im alone and im kind of jittery. I think we could both use some company."

"Yeah," he agreed. "Ill be over soon, alright?"

"Okay."

"I love you." He said almost shocking me.

"I love you too."

And he hung up.

I seriously didnt expect that, i thought pushing it off my mind and looking out the window.

The green trees were turning orange and yellow and red, as the birds hopped from branch to branch. The moon was full, and im sure the stars would have been breath taking, i would love to tell you they were, but they werent. The pollution of light blocked out the burning stars and setttled with a dark blue blanket of clouds.

Im grateful my rooms veiw was the back if the hotel, so i didnt have any annoying cars to stare at. But of course the forest only lasted so long, and the glare of resturant and store lights came into veiw, but it wasnt to bad.

Soon enough there was a knock on the door.

I got up and ran over, i couldnt help but let a small smile spread across my face as i crossed the room. I mean it wasnt like i hadnt seen im in forever, its more like i hadnt seen him in a day maybe.

"Hi!" I cheered as i opened the door.

"Hi." He responded with a smile as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We have some serious separation issues." I laughed as he kissed me.

"Yeah i know."

I took his hand and pulled him inside.

"Nice place." He scoffed.

"Yeah itll do."

I sat down on my bed as he took a seat by the window.

"What do you do all day here?" He asked.

"Well im usually not here but i look out the window or use my phone. Sometimes i wander the halls." I admitted blandly.