The Perfect Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

I giggled. I could definitely get used to this.

"Can you drop me off at work for 9:00?" I asked while staring into his gorgeous eyes.

"Sure, then do you want to do something after?" He asked while taking the screeching kettle off and preparing some tea for the both of us.

"Yeah, ok." I said, trying not to sound too desperate.

"I was thinking we could go to this awesome place I know." He said while sipping his tea and setting a mug down in front of me.

"Thanks, and ok, it's up to you." I said while taking a sip of my tea.

"Ok, great. You should go get dressed babe, I'll put some jam on your toast for you so it will be ready when you come out." He said sweetly. Aw that is so kind of him.

"Aw thanks Harry." I said while turning and walking away to my room.

I quickly showered and got dressed, and when I entered the kitchen again, my toast had just the perfect amount of jam on it.

But there was no Harry.

I quickly found out that he was in the living room so I brought my toast in there and ate with him.

"Jen, I really like you." Harry blurted out of nowhere.

"I really like you too Harry." I said sincerely.

He smirked.

"What's that for?" I asked him, referring to his little smirk.

"Oh nothing." He said playfully.

"Harry..." I warned.

"It's just you look so cute today." He said and came over closer to me.

"Thanks I guess." I mumbled. I could feel my cheeks get hot.

Harry leaned in towards me, his lips almost touching mine when someone burst into the room.

"Hey you two, break it up!" Niall said loudly.

I watched as Harry pouted. "But..."

"No buts mister, Jen's gonna be late for work!" Niall exclaimed while pointing at the clock that hung on the wall.

We both looked at it. It read 8:45.

"Sh*t." Harry cursed. "C'mon babe, we gotta go!"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car where we both quickly jumped in and he drove off.

Once we were on the road he sighed.

"Is everything all right?" I asked him concerned.

"No, just I feel like I'm a bad influence. You are almost late everyday." He stayed focused on the road.

"I don't mind. Really, I don't." I said while softly placing my hand on his.

"Ok." Was all he said.

When we pulled up to the restaurant, Harry looked at me.

"Have a good day." He said before quickly pecking me on the lips.

"Thanks Harry! Pick me up at 5!" I yelled as I ran out of the car and towards the building.

I burst through the door and there was Ann, staring at me in shock. Her mouth was literally wide open.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, waving my hand in front of her face.

"Jen, oh my god. Did you just do what I think you did?" She asked, still staring out the glass doors.